Livefill Lip Augmentation - Beverly Hills, CA

Livefill was used to replace my 15 year-old...

Livefill was used to replace my 15 year-old alloderm. With my skin thinning with age the alloderm seemed too-firm. The Livefill made my lips look like they did when I was 20...soft and shapely. They feel and look completely natural and I love the results! Dr. Moelleken tells me the results are as natural as my own natural tissue...since it IS my own tissue that makes sense.

I'm glad to hear that you are loving the way your lips turned out. Did you have to have the alloderm actually removed, or was the Livefill just added to it?

Photo's (both) are with the Livefill.

Photo's (both) are with the Livefill.

Hi there! Not sure if you are still active on RealSelf but I'd love to hear how things are holding up for you! I'm very interested in getting the same procedure done and am considering Dr M. Thank you!
Hi! Thank for sharing your experience. I am thinking of having this procedure done. How have your results held up so far? Did Dr. Moelleken "overfill" your lips at first or was the size after surgery pretty close to their final size? I really just want a tiny boost to my lips. But i want it to be long lasting. Thank you in advance!
Hi Megan,

The doctor thought the other material should come out, and I'm glad he did. My lips and nasolabial folds are softer to touch. I may be mistaken about the original fill being alloderm...it might have been Gortex. The first picture (on left) if my before photo...can it be labeled?
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Moelleken is a perfectionist...his work shows it. He's talented and careful. I did lot's of research, looked at a lot of photo's, and liked Dr. Moelleken's results the best of any. He was warm and caring through-out, listening to what was important to me and taking his time to answer my many questions. I would go to him with any surgery after my experience with him and his competent and friendly staff.