Worst Doctor Ever - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a liposuction with this guy on my inner and...

I had a liposuction with this guy on my inner and outer thighs, my knees, and my calves. The incision was about 1/3 inches, total of 10 incisions on my legs (he told me 8 during the consultation by the way). The way he did my stitches was VERY BAD. He did not take his time doing it. He did them carelessly, then he just rush out of there. When I got home, some of the stitches were open; I knew I will have keloids and i have keloids since then. I called them, they said it was fine. The ones on my calves and upper thighs are even worst; after they healed, they became like DARK HOLES that go into my skin. Now the whole world knows i did something to my legs since there are holes on my skin. I tried laser, and it didn't work. They said it was too dark. I couldn't wear shorts because people stare. I mean, can u blame them? These wound are just ugly and weird like someone hammering a nail into my skin.

Thanks everyone for the comments and support. I've read and are taking all your suggestion under consideration.
I am a lawyer, and I think most of you have only have yourselves to blame. I guarantee that each and every one of these doctors provided pages of paper work listing the possible benefits and potential complications of your procedures. No procedure is 100% safe or free of side effects for every individual. Some complications, like keloids, are relatively common, and I am sure that the possibility of keloids or scarring was listed in your informed consent forms, which you initial and signed. You had every opportunity to ask questions when you read those documents. My guess is that you didn't even bother to read them. The only person you have to blame for that is yourself. One of the options listed in the informed consent is that this is a VOLUNTARY surgery. You have the option to NOT have the procedures. Every single medical procedure has risks. The doctor's obligation is to inform you of those risk and to perform his work to the standard of care. Some patients are prone to keloids. I'm sorry that you were one of them. It is the risk you assumed when you agreed for the doctor to perform the surgery. If you want to prove that the doctor did not follow the standard of care, then you have every right to do so. I also imagine, however, that you signed an arbitration agreement. You likely gave up your right to a judge or jury trial, but you can have the option of having your cased decided by a an arbitration committee. The committee consists of an arbitrator that the doctor selects, one you (or your lawyer) selects, and one neutral that is assigned. If you truly believe the doctor did not perform according to industry standards, then go take a look at the paperwork you signed to see what recourse you have. My guess is you didn't even keep it......
I don't think this is helpful, you make sweeping generalisations and claims you cannot know for a fact. You weren't consulted in a professional capacity, if indeed you even are a lawyer, so I suggest you keep these comments to yourself. There may have been negligence or there may not, neither you or I are qualified to say.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon