I wanted a change and the timing was right....

I wanted a change and the timing was right. Deciding to have liposuction was one of the best decisions of my adult life. I never had a perfect body and after I turned 30 I decided this might be the last opportunity I have to get in shape for life. I began working out religiously and eating a diet so healthy and free of junk foods that it would have made a younger me cringe. I made serious improvements in my health, my appearance and my outlook on life. While I did everything I could, there were a few problem areas on my abdominals and lower back that genetics had dumped on me. Dr. Amron allowed me to achieve the most amazing body of my life. I believe that the high level of health and fitness that I have now will help me to live a longer and healthier life. I am the healthiest and fittest person in my family now and have inspired my brother and both of my parents to strive to eat healthier and get in better shape. I would still be working out equally as hard had I not had my liposuction, but I have achieved nearly a perfect level of fitness (in my opinion) thanks to Dr. Amron.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon