I wanted a change and the timing was right....

I wanted a change and the timing was right. Deciding to have liposuction was one of the best decisions of my adult life. I never had a perfect body and after I turned 30 I decided this might be the last opportunity I have to get in shape for life. I began working out religiously and eating a diet so healthy and free of junk foods that it would have made a younger me cringe. I made serious improvements in my health, my appearance and my outlook on life. While I did everything I could, there were a few problem areas on my abdominals and lower back that genetics had dumped on me. Dr. Amron allowed me to achieve the most amazing body of my life. I believe that the high level of health and fitness that I have now will help me to live a longer and healthier life. I am the healthiest and fittest person in my family now and have inspired my brother and both of my parents to strive to eat healthier and get in better shape. I would still be working out equally as hard had I not had my liposuction, but I have achieved nearly a perfect level of fitness (in my opinion) thanks to Dr. Amron.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. Sounds like you've got the body you always wanted now, congratulations! Did you find the procedure painful or have much discomfort?