Truly Happy with my Results - Beverly Hills, CA

I am now just a few weeks post op, I have lost 2...

I am now just a few weeks post op, I have lost 2 inches off my hips, I know that my final results are months away. I have to say that I noticed a difference my 2nd day post op,

I was taking off my compression garment to take a shower, and my big love handles had already shrunk more than 50%. I am truly happy with my results and just wish I would have done it sooner.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

I have worked in the medical field for over 10 years and I have very high expectations for physicians. If you are thinking of doing liposuction, tumescent is the way to go. My recovery was a breeze and I really didn’t need any down time. I watched every video that Dr Amron has from links on his website, I really liked the idea that he looks at your whole body. I had been researching liposuction for over a year and then I found Dr Amron. Dr Amron did an amazing job and he has an excellent bedside manner, he is very professional and took well over 45 minutes talking with me and answering questions. You do truly feel pampered at Dr Amrons office, from the moment you walk in the door you feel like a guest in an upscale spa. Dr Amrons assistant is Jacolyn, and she was an angel, she must have answered over 50 emails from me (even on the weekends). Dr Amron’s surgical suite is more current and updated than some large hospitals. The nursing/surgical staff was able to answer all my questions knowledgeably and helped put last minute nerves at ease. I was awake during my lipo and Dr Amron spoke and explained what he was doing as the procedure went along . I never felt more than a slight pinch when I was getting numb, I have had more discomfort having my teeth cleaned. My procedure lasted about 45 minutes and I walked out to the car with my husband afterwards. I really did expect some kind of discomfort at least the next day, but I only felt a little stiff when I would stand up from a sit position, nothing I even needed Tylenol for. I contribute my quick recovery to Dr Amrons experience and expertise; this is the major difference in going to someone who only does Liposuction. If you ever find yourself needing a cardiologist, you aren’t going to go to a gynecologist, you want someone who knows the heart inside and out.