Contracted an Infection After Lipo - Beverly Hills, CA

I contracted an aggressive staph infection after...

I contracted an aggressive staph infection after having lipo w/ Dr. Minniti at Aesthetic Surgical Partners in Santa Barbara. After contacting both the center and the dr. by phone and letter, they both went completely silent. I had surgery to contain the infection that was so bad it had to be treated by a surgeon for would care twice a day for 2 months. Because of the infection and the abysmal way to was handled, I wouldn't recommend this dr.

If we are talking strictly results, the facial lipo came out well and the midsection lipo is highly asymmetrical.

Thank you for offering your opinion on your doctor and I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the liposuction community too.

If you do your due diligence there is STILL no way to know if a dr. will handle a complication professionally unless you find some kind of reviews that say so. Since I didn't, I assumed they would and was wrong. My only tip is to avoid having surgery away from home and your team of regular physicians in the event that you have a complication.
sorry to hear that