The Best Plastic Surgeon and an Amazing Eye for Detail - Beverly Hills, CA

I had an upper lip lift, corner lip lift, lower VY...

I had an upper lip lift, corner lip lift, lower VY plasty, chin reduction, fat transfer and Artefill to the nose, neck lines and temples.

It was soooo worth it...people card me all the...

It was soooo worth it...people card me all the time, even at casinos or when I just buy champagne...last weekend someone said I look like a mannequin lol and ppl have told me I look like Justin Bieber (which is what I asked for). One lady recently asked me if I was over 16 lol ... I would do it all again in a heartbeat and will go back to Dr. Haworth the minute I see something sagging or volume loss or whatever may happen in the future.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

He was recommended to me by two other surgeons. Dr Haworth was recommended to me by two other doctors and I have to say he is hands down the best plastic surgeon. Dr. Haworth always spent at least one hour with me, sometimes two, in our meetings before the surgery, and his eye for detail and knowledge about facial features is IMO unrivalled. He gave me the option of putting Artefill in my nose or doing a nosejob, but he said in my case, the results should be similar. He was always very honest and up front and after the surgery his follow ups are also very thorough and I feel very well taken care of. I can not recommend him highly enough and will go back in the future if I need more work done. Starr at the front desk and all his nurses are great and very helpful too.

Wonderful
I wish i found doctor like urs!
has the lip lift had any negative effects?
not at all..i have upper tooth show now, my corners turn upward and my lower teeth don't show much anymore ...I'm absolutely happy
thanks. i want to make the gap between my nose and lips smaller, but i'm still scared to go under the knife.
hi thanks yes he folded the muscle and cut skin..not sure exactly how much but right now I have 15 mm, the standard for guys, I know females are supposed to have less, about 11 mm. Dr Haworth measured it before so he would know exactly how much was removed. if u have more questions just let me know, if you go in for a consult let me know and I will ask Star to let you see my pics and will ok it for Dr Haworth to share details with you best toby
hi, your results look great! did you have both muscle and skin cut for the upper lip lift? how much length did you have removed? what is the length you have now? sorry for all the questions.
sorry don't remember the cost of just that at all

Thanks so much for sharing. I agree with Ville, we'd love to see your before photo to compare. You look great!

hey thanks...yeah people think i'm anywhere from 17 - 20 lol Dr. Haworth is really awesome also with fillers and restoring volume, not just the basic stuff that other Drs do, but in framing the whole face...they took before pics of me so if you go for a consult let me know and i'll give you my name and you can ask to see my pics
Wow, I am so happy for you. I wish you had posted a b/f just so we could really see the comparison. Congrats.
I've been thinking about using Dr. Haworth for both an upper lip lift and a corner lift. What are your scars like? Would you be able to post pictures of close-ups? From your photo, your smile looks very cute and natural!
hi, yes usually a face lift doesn't address a lot of issues, like deflation etc. Dr. Haworth put fat in my forehead, temples, lips and under eyes. I definitely think that a lip lift is necessary to achieve a youthful look (not just upper, but also corner and lower). If you go see Dr. Haworth, make sure you ask him what he thinks, otherwise he will only do whatever it is you want him to. He's very careful not to say anything about fixing other things otherwise because they might be a family trait etc.
Where exactly did he put the fat transfers in you're face, I had a face lift but that really just helped under eyes and jawline, however I think I need lip lift and fat transfers to get the best results. Thanks
well fat doesn't take that well in the lips that's why Dr. Haworth had to overcorrect. It was basically excess fat that went away over the course of a few weeks. They have an awesome aftercare nurse who took care of icing the areas for 2 days and i kept her routine for a week so I think a lot of the swelling was gone by the end of week 1 and it was just the extra fat that had to go away
Yes, I did get a lot done but I'm so glad I asked Dr. Haworth for his opinion because he was dead on. He usually doesn't give a lot of suggestions unless you specifically ask him to, he wouldn't even have mentioned most of the things but I told him I wanted to look more like 18 and showed him pictures of young guys I wanted to look like and then aksed him how I can achieve that and if he could think of other things that I should do since I was gonna be on his operating table anyway :)

I basically stayed at home for the first two weeks and didn't go out in public much for a month. I would have been fine after about a week or so but the fat transfer to the lips was really the reason why I chose to stay inside longer.

Was there a lot of swelling in your lips?

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the lip lift community.

Sure, I'm in my 30ies and getting fillers and botox and I want people to think I'm around 20. I realized that fillers alone weren't cutting it in certain areas so I asked a couple of doctors for their input regarding lip lifts, which I'd heard about. The introduced me to Dr. Haworth. I consulted with him for an upper lip lift and he said that an upper lip lift alone would make me look angry because my corners of my mouth had dropped and when I asked him what else he would suggest, he said that my chin would look too big in comparison after shortening the distance between nose and upper lip. He also suggested fat transfer bacause with the lower lip lift the upper lip would look too thin. He also suggested fat transfer to other areas since I wanted to look as young as possible. I was a little apprehensive on the day of the surgery because I was going to get a lot done but afterwards I'm really happy I listened to him and I am amazed at the changes.

The recovery wasn't bad, the lower lip lift left my lip protruding more than usual for 3 weeks, the corner lip lifts didn't really have any downtime at all. The hardest part was to not be able to really brush my teeth or floss the first week, the stiffness in the upper lip resolved after about 6 - 8 weeks and the fat transfer made my lips duck like for about 4 weeks, but it was definitely worth it

Wow, you did have a lot done at once. I can definitely understand why you would be nervous about that. I'm so glad things went well! Did you pretty much just stay home for the first week?

oh and the chin reduction looked good after 2 wks as well, the scar is really little, probably shorter than even chin implant scars, even though he took out a good amount of bone.
Did you experience any sagging skin from your chin reduction?
hi, no i didn't have any sagging skin after because Dr. Haworth removed some skin as well
Do you know what your cost was just for the chin reduction?