Choose You Doctor Very Carefully! - Beverly Hills, CA

A lip lift can make a HUGE difference in your...

A lip lift can make a HUGE difference in your appearance but it can also ruin it. I did end up with a small scar around both nostrils but more noticeable on one side.
Remember that this is still surgery and sometimes you have you trade something to get something back, in my case it is a small scar, so communication is key. The slight scar bothers me a little but nobody has ever commented on it so it's probably just something that I notice, regardless of that the actual lip lift was excellent and worth the small scar. Also be prepared for the fact that a lip lift may change the shape of your nostrils.

I'm considering to get a lip lift with Doctor Haworth although I live in Italy. I'm a bit scared because I don't want the downward pull effect on my nostrils. Did it happen to you? Are you very happy with the result? Could I see any pictures? Many thanks
Thank you for sharing your experience. I have recently been looking into lip procedures after an unsuccessful attempt to plump my upper lift with juvederm (dr. said that the of my upper lip could only be improved 10% and it wouldn't fill out) Can you share more about the specific procedure you received, cost, and time it took to get a consultation and surgery date? I am a New Yorker but very drawn to Dr. Haworth's lip work. Thanks !
Thanks for sharing. Were you informed that the LL might change nostrils shape prior? Best wishes.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Honest Doctor, excellent bedside manner. Class act. I went to Dr Haworth in Beverly Hills and he did an excellent job. I also sent him a friend of mine from Australia and we have both been very happy with this procedure. Not everyone knows how to properly do this procedure so make sure you go to a Dr that really knows what he is doing. Dr Haworth uses techniques that can prevent this or at least minimize this. Do your research and choose your Dr wisely.