I was self conscious about my labia for many years - Wonderful Results! - Beverly Hills, CA

I was self conscious about my labia for many years...

I was self conscious about my labia for many years especially since after childbirth. I then found out about this special procedure. I went online and found Dr. Stanton since I didn't feel comfortable asking my friends for possible referrals. I made an appointment to see him. His office was state of the art. The staff was nice. Dr. Stanton was nice, knowledgeable, and handsome (which doesn't really make a difference in my decision, but it was fun to have a handsome doctor). However, it is a bit uncomfortable to spread your legs in front of him while a female nurse was in the room, especially since I was already so self conscious. He told me exactly what he would do including fixing my clitoris. He was an expert in labiaplasty, and it was the procedure that he performed the most. I decided to do it. The procedure was not a big deal, and it took place in a very clean surgical room owned by Dr. Stanton. I was prepared for a rough recovery since the area is so sensitive and rubs every time I move or walk. I was in bed for several days, and then I was able to walk. For several weeks I felt like I had the beginnings of a yeast infection, but it was just healing. Dr. Stanton gave me plenty of special numbing cream. I was extremely pleased with the results. I now have labia and clitoris like a young girl. It is beautiful! So happy!

Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf! I don't know how I'd feel having such a handsome doc doing that surgery, lol! It sounds like you were in good hands and are happy with your results, though.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon