Labiaplasty, Liposuction/Fat Transfer, Rectocele, Vaginal Tightening - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Alter was recommended by my plastic surgeon,...

Dr. Alter was recommended by my plastic surgeon, Dr. Teitelbaum, as "the world's authority" in female genital surgery. In short, if you are in the hands of the world's authority; who else would you want as your surgeon?! Being under Dr. Alter's care ensured that I didn't have to fear whether my labia would turn out asymmetric, scarred, deformed, or disfigured as several traumatic and alarming narratives I came across. I had three pregnancies and delivered three large babies vaginally; one especially large. I had five procedures performed by Dr. Alter, and his associate, Dr. Mettel. Labia minora (Wedge technique), liposuction (inner thigh), fat transfer to labia majora, Rectocele, and vaginal tightening. Dr. Alter corrected the labia minora which became elongated throughout my pregnancies. Further, he removed fat from the inner thigh and transferred it to the labia majora, in order to restore it's lost volume. Dr. Mettel, basically repaired me from the effects of childbirth. He repaired the perineum area, performed the Rectocele (a result of muscle strain during the deliveries), tightened the vaginal canal, and the vaginal opening. As expected, the post-op and recovery for such surgery is not the most comfortable; it requires lots of patience and time for healing to take place. However, eight weeks post-surgery, I find myself flabbergasted by Dr. Alter's Wedge technique and perfectionism. The labia minora is now redesigned and symmetrical without any signs of scarring; it's appearance is entirely natural and impeccable. In fact, it is as though no work has been done! The labia majora which was pretty flat is now plumped up with perfect shape. Unquestionably, the outcome of this surgery has renewed me and given me an increased sense of confidence after multiple childbirths! Evidently, Dr. Alter's clinic and surgical facility (Summit Surgery Center) is "topnotch," which is consistent with his position of authority, dependability, and prestige.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Alter's accessibility and promptness impressed me prior to our initial consultation. His practice manager, Zena, was also highly efficient, accommodating my needs since I live out of town. At our consultation, Dr. Alter's superior experience in the field of female genital surgery made me feel secure and clear about our surgical plans. Dr. Mettel, was just as remarkable, his extensive experience in vaginal surgery made this process easygoing and smooth. Besides, I admire Dr. Alter's professionalism; he is always available and flexible. Ultimately, there must not be another surgical intervention that is more intimate and personal for a female than vaginal surgery. As evidenced by so many women's tragic and painful experiences, a poor surgical outcome may not only result in physical disfigurement, but also in deep psychological/emotional trauma. As a result, the choice of a highly qualified and well rounded surgeon such as Dr. Alter is key to a successful surgical outcome. Dear Dr. Alter and Dr. Mettel, Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

what were the costs? were they done seperate or same day?
I would have had to heal multiple times had I not done it all at once. It was a five hour surgery. It was an uncomfortable recovery and I think any recovery in this area is delicate. However, I couldn't tell you how worthwhile this surgery was for me; I am grateful everyday I could have it because I feel better than ever before. Since I had multiple procedures performed I no longer remember all the breakdowns for each one. I think it would be more accurate to ask at the clinic. I hope this helps.
Alter is the big name, but he also costs like a Ferrrari. I have been very happy with my doctor who I feel is likely just as good, but less well known. :)
Do you have any pics?
I am sorry I don't have any before pictures. I will have to talk to my Dr.

Thank you so much for sharing your story, I am so glad you are happy with your surgery!  5 procedures, it sounds like your doctor truly understands female anatomy and vaginal rejuvenation.

Kate