Amazing! I Love His Work - Beverly Hills, CA

I wanted to have some wrinkles and bags under and...

I wanted to have some wrinkles and bags under and around my eyes smoothed and filled in. Amazing what happens by 40...I also wanted some fullness to my lips, but not so much it was shockingly different. I wanted a subtle but noticeable change. One that would make people wonder but not say "Oh yes! Definately had work done."

Dr. S listened to what I asked for and gave me the PERFECT results, even though at the time of my consultation I was unclear as to what exactly I wanted the results to look like. He does amazing work and impressed my family who does NOT do cosmetic surgery, but are now interested after seeing his work on me. As for cost this was a gift so I have no idea on the cost but will continue to follow up and have my eyes and lips redone as they need it.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was very impressed with how Dr. S not only performed the services I had done, but how he followed up himself to see how I was doing. He also took time before to contact me and let me know what I should do to prepare for the visit. This is unusual and highly appreciated. He actually cares about his patients and wants them to be happy with his work. I had a few things done but due to my body and its reactions the injections in my lips did not seem to last like I had wanted, so he redid them with another form of injection. To me this is amazing. He followed up several times with me to be sure I was doing well and that I liked my results. Many doctors do NOT have this type of follow through with patients, so this was a pleasant surprise. He does amazing work as well and does not rush just to make a quick buck. Definately have recommened him to my family and friends and I live almost 3 hours away. As to his follow up care rating of a "5" in all reality I would give him a 10. I have had numerous doctors visits with major surgeries this year and none have had even close to the follow up care as Dr. Shemirani. He truely wants his patients to not only like the results, but actually LOVE the results. The fact that he loves his work definately shows!