In Need of African American Rhinoplasty - Beverly Hills, CA

I really want a smaller nose but I don't want to...

I really want a smaller nose but I don't want to look like the Jackson's. I'd love a doctor whom will not mess up my beauty just give me a smaller nostrils. I haven't do to the procedure as yet I'm looking for options on finding the right doctor I've had my boobs done in Beverly Hills and I'm very happy with my results so next up is a nose job

I want a drastic change to my nose

I am beautiful with the right lighting lol but for real I can not stand my wide nose hole lol ugh I hope my first nose job is as great as my only boob job

An app simulator

This is kinda the nose I want. I wish I find the perfect doctor it's my face and messing that up would be sad.

The kinda nose I want app

I keep using this app but it's kinda hard but here is an idea of how I want my new nose

Great service

Lucky you being based in LA! There seems to be some amazing plastic surgeons out there with impressive results. I've seen great results from Solieman and Litner (beverlyhillsprofiles.com) and Dr Nassif. Let me know if you end up consulting with either!
Hello, did you have your surgery yet? Hope all is well with you.
Hello! I wanted to see imp what doctor you elected to go with in Beverly Hills? I've had consultations with both Dr Jason Hamilton and Dr Ghavami but I'm having difficulty making a decision. Any thoughts on these two surgeons?
Hey how are you? His it going with everything? I think your surgery is coming up soon???
I think you are absolutely gorgeous!! Your natural nose has a beautiful shape and I honestly think you should not change it. Do as you will but I just think its not necessary.
What app simulator did you use?
Plastic surgery simulator
How exciting! You are gorgeous! Here's more information about choosing a doctor. Make sure you choose a board certified plastic surgeon very experienced with African American noses.

I'm looking forward to following your journey!

Have you talked to Dr. Jason Hamilton in Beverly Hills? His website is www.blacknosejob.com . He doesn't have many before/after photos posted on the website but will show more during consultation.
I had a consultation with Dr Hamilton and asked for additional photos of his work during the consultation and he told me that he needed to get approval from the patients first. I liked the very few photos he had on his site but looking to see if he showed you a lot more during your consultation?
You are pretty. Your nose has a nice shape. Did you choose a surgeon yet?
I'm just getting started on finding a breat doctor
Just getting started on finding the perfect doctor. And thank you for the compliment