In Need of African American Rhinoplasty - Beverly Hills, CA

I really want a smaller nose but I don't want to...

I really want a smaller nose but I don't want to look like the Jackson's. I'd love a doctor whom will not mess up my beauty just give me a smaller nostrils. I haven't do to the procedure as yet I'm looking for options on finding the right doctor I've had my boobs done in Beverly Hills and I'm very happy with my results so next up is a nose job
How exciting! You are gorgeous! Here's more information about choosing a doctor. Make sure you choose a board certified plastic surgeon very experienced with African American noses.

I'm looking forward to following your journey!

Have you talked to Dr. Jason Hamilton in Beverly Hills? His website is www.blacknosejob.com . He doesn't have many before/after photos posted on the website but will show more during consultation.

I want a drastic change to my nose

I am beautiful with the right lighting lol but for real I can not stand my wide nose hole lol ugh I hope my first nose job is as great as my only boob job

An app simulator

This is kinda the nose I want. I wish I find the perfect doctor it's my face and messing that up would be sad.

The kinda nose I want app

I keep using this app but it's kinda hard but here is an idea of how I want my new nose
Another doctor to check out is Harrison Lee. Does great work
Lucky you being based in LA! There seems to be some amazing plastic surgeons out there with impressive results. I've seen great results from Solieman and Litner (beverlyhillsprofiles.com) and Dr Nassif. Let me know if you end up consulting with either!
Hello, did you have your surgery yet? Hope all is well with you.

Great service