Dr. Lee is the Best!!! He Repaired my Face! - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Lee is amazing! I needed his help because I...

Dr. Lee is amazing! I needed his help because I underwent facial feminization surgery with another doctor who made a complete mess of my face. My face was left looking very odd, and there was a lot of damage that needed to be repaired. I needed a really good surgeon who could give me the results I originally wanted while fixing the damage. After contacting several surgeons, Dr. Lee was recommended to me. I am so happy I met him! He is one of the most skilled surgeons I have ever seen! He reconstructed the damaged parts of my face, and everything looks very natural. His work was very precise, and I am amazed by his skill. The previous doctor I went to messed up my face so badly that I thought I would end up looking strange even after having my face redone, but Dr. Lee managed to straighten everything out! I am so amazed at what he was able to do. On top of this, he is a very nice person! I could not feel more comfortable with him. I will be having more work done later, and I feel completely confident in him. He really is the best!
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lee did an amazing job repairing my face!