Dr. Lee is the Best!!! He Repaired my Face! - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Lee is amazing! I needed his help because I...

Dr. Lee is amazing! I needed his help because I underwent facial feminization surgery with another doctor who made a complete mess of my face. My face was left looking very odd, and there was a lot of damage that needed to be repaired. I needed a really good surgeon who could give me the results I originally wanted while fixing the damage. After contacting several surgeons, Dr. Lee was recommended to me. I am so happy I met him! He is one of the most skilled surgeons I have ever seen! He reconstructed the damaged parts of my face, and everything looks very natural. His work was very precise, and I am amazed by his skill. The previous doctor I went to messed up my face so badly that I thought I would end up looking strange even after having my face redone, but Dr. Lee managed to straighten everything out! I am so amazed at what he was able to do. On top of this, he is a very nice person! I could not feel more comfortable with him. I will be having more work done later, and I feel completely confident in him. He really is the best!
Welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us, I'm so glad everything went well for you!

We'd love to see a before/after, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lee did an amazing job repairing my face!