Best Investment I Ever Made! - Beverly Hills, CA

I was tired of getting mad with my neck. I just...

I was tired of getting mad with my neck. I just turned 66, and over the years, I’d accepted the change that comes with simply surviving: losing skin elasticity and hormones. I’d lost my jawline, my eyes had craters under them, and I looked tired all the time. I’d tried electro stem facials and all the tiny fixes – the injections and fillers, but nothing seemed to help for long. Because I grew up in LA, I’ve been surrounded by face lifts all my life. And that’s why I was terrified at the prospect of surgery; I’d seen far too many “plastic surgery victims.” So when I met with Richard Zoumalan, I gave him a picture of me when I was 42, and I said, “That’s what I want. Is that possible?” And he said, “Yes!” He explained what he’d do, and how he would do it. I had surgery less than a month ago, and amazingly, I look almost exactly like me, only about 25 years younger. I got what I wanted. I cannot recommend Richard highly enough. Besides being a kind, compassionate person, an amazing surgeon, he’s also an artist. His office is filed with his art work. His darling brother Christopher Zoumalan did my eyes, and they look great! Between the two of them, you can’t ask for a better team – they’re young, energetic and trained to do the newest procedures. My sister calls them the “Hot Docs.” Oh, the only downside to this? My baby sister, who is 14 years younger than I am, said, “I don’t think I like your looking younger than I do!” Oh, well… ;^))

Happy I Had the Courage to Change!

Three months ago, Richard Zoumalan and his brother Christopher gave me back my jawline and my eyes. The best thing about the whole procedure, is that I look the same to most people... just "refreshed." I'm going to attach the pictures that Richard took of before and after. They don't do his work justice, quite honestly. To me, I look better than these pictures... and I had no idea that I looked as bad as I did! I would have done this much sooner! Also, I want to add that the post-op visits with both Richard and Chris were amazing. They are just great guys... and what's really great, is that the post-op visits are just part of the price. That is, I haven't charged for a single visit. Now that's classy!
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't have gotten a better doctor.

You look amazing!
You put into word th e way I feel. I do not photograph well so I think I look much better than my pictures. People I know do not seem to notice, at least they do not mention, that I have had anything done. You do look great and many years younger. I always always enjoy seeing the happy customer of good PS.
You look amazing!!!
I just want to say that you were a lovely woman before but this has totally given you the refreshed look you described and you look just fabulous!
That's so sweet of you!! But I had no idea how I looked from the side! Jeez. Glad I did this!
I'd love to see some photos too... So happy that it went well.
I just popped them onto the site! Take a look!

Thanks for sharing your experience! We'd absolutely love to see your photos. :D

I just posted the photos... I had no idea how much I needed this! So glad I did it... and Richard and Chris are so wonderful! I wish all docs were as fabulous as they are!