Crooked Face - Beverly Hills, CA

I have permanent Bell's Palsy from the birth of my...

I have permanent Bell's Palsy from the birth of my twins. The side with paralysis looks as though I have had a face lift... no lines... but no motion either! When my twins turned 10, I looked very crooked. Dr. Moelleken lifted my "Good Side" because gravity had taken its toll... it lagged below the paralyzed side with lines etc. It was jarring to look at! But... not only did Dr. Moelleken even out my face... he took a nerve from the "Good" side to actually make the paralyzed side begin to work. I finally could actually smile on the paralyzed side... and look normal and younger as well! Dr. Moelleken is one of my life Angels! My twins are now 20... another 10 years has flown by... and I just got another tweak to hike the lagging side and refresh my aging skin. Thank you for helping me to feel good about myself!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I felt like I was conferring with a friend. Dr. Moelleken's kindness and understanding of what was important to me showed in his treatment and demeanor! I would highly recommend Dr. Moelleken! His staff reflected his kindness!

I had nerve damage during face lift several years ago. I had daily treatments of micro current that stimulated the facial muscles, straightened my mouth, but unfortunately my left brow still droops and when I go out I tape it up, covering it pretty well with bangs. I am so glad to know that you are feeling and looking so great. These past years must have been awfully difficult for you. Having a " straight face" is like a miracle, isn't it? Until you experience facial paralysis, you just can't imagine how it affects your whole self. Your surgeon must be very gifted, working with facial nerves. In Toronto to my knowledge there is nobody who does comparable work. Wish I lived in your area! But I am so sincerely happy for you, and thanks for your information. I'm sure there are others out there who may benefit. Best wishes, Catherine Henry