Upper Eyelid Filler - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr Gal Aharonov did a great job of filling my...

Dr Gal Aharonov did a great job of filling my upper eyelids with Restylane to fix the damage caused by another doctor (George Marcells) in Sydney who did an illadvised and unnecessary blepharoplasty 6 years before that. Dr A also did the lower lids.

He knows the correct science of what makes youthful eyes. He avoids that horrible traditional blepharoplasty of exising skin and removing fat as it is the wrong science and hollows the eyes especially the upper lids. So, he uses fillers to plump up the upper lids as well as fix botched up bleph ops like mine to regain your old look (or close to it). I wish I met Dr Aharonov before I allowed that stupid Dr Marcells near my eyes as Dr A would have advised me not to ever do that cursed bleph op -the biggest regret of my life!

So when Dr Aharonov says you do not need a bleph then it is for your own good and maybe a little restylane may accomplish what no surgeon ever could by cutting skin unnessarily and disfiguring you through a blepharoplasty! Trust me , I know.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I flew from Sydney to LA to see Dr Gal Aharonov as there are not many doctors who know how to inject filler in the upper eyelids properly - he is the best filler injector for upper eyelids in the world! Well worth it! His office manager Faye is very welcoming, polite and great to deal with. I highly recomend Dr Gal Aharonov for those of you who had botched blepharoplsty and need to fix them somehow with fillers or if you are considering making the mistake of a blepharoplasty operation: please do your research and see Dr A first !!