Best Ethnic Rhinoplasty & Breast Augmentation! Love Dr. G!! :) - Beverly Hills, CA

Never liked my nose. I have always been considered...

Never liked my nose. I have always been considered "attractive," and 9 out 0f 10 ppl who knew I was going to do it, told me NOT TO, for fear of 'ruining a good thing." But I just felt that there was a "better nose under my nose somewhere." lol If that makes sense. My breasts, though I'm in my 20's with no children, had begun to sag a bit, from flucuating sizes over the years and I figured, why not. My nose was my biggest concern, but ultimately I'm soooooo glad I did my breasts. Now I can't imagine NOT having them. :) Nose: $10,000 Breasts/Lift: $8,000

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Being multi-ethnic, I was in search of a surgeon that was immensely skilled at "fine tuning" while at the same time maintaining racial identity. My biggest fear was coming out of surgery and people saying, "Whoa. She's had plastic surgery." In my opinion and in my business (entertainment) it's better to look "natural." I had decided on breast augmentation with a rhinoplasty and after meeting with various doctors in the LA area, I chose Dr. G. His pictures on his website were amazing, his consultation was FREE< (which was a big deal for me, b/c I had been shelling out between $200-$500 per consult with other "high profile" surgeons, only to leave the office knowing I wouldn't be going back, nor would I be getting my money back. What made me the most comfortable with Dr. G, is that he really seemed passionate about his work, and I mean REALLY passionate. He spoke of his credentials, training, experience like DaVinci on the Mona Lisa. (I kid you not.) He spent over an hour with me, discussing my concerns, desires, his input, etc. And when I left I felt very confident with him. For the next 10 months, I had multiple consults, I mean, this was my face and body after all, you can never be too careful. Never did he get annoyed, or snippy. He was always pleasant, professional, and showed such enthusiasm and confidence in the procedures that any insecurity I may have had, gently slipped away. I am since 4 wks post op with Dr. G and both of my surgeries came out PERFECTLY. I trusted him to ultimately choose which size saline implants to use in the end, b/c I knew he knew what I wanted but most importantly the look I DIDN'T want, and that he would do what was best in the operating room. My breasts look natural, feel great, and each week, they get better. Not to mention he performed a breast lift (both through the aerola) and it did wonders for the appearance. My rhinoplasty was my biggest concern, because..HELLLOOO its my FACE. There's no putting a bra on that. The rhinoplasty is sooooo natural, that ppl who know me don't even notice. Even the friends that do know I've had the procedure have to look at old photos next to my face to remember, "oh yea, your nose was bigger." It's that natural. It's almost so natural, that I forget what my nose looked like and sometimes think, "hmm...maybe it could be even smaller." That's how good he is. I don't "look" like I've had surgery at all, whatsoever. I never go online to write reviews of food, or services, and such, but I felt it's only right to come on here and speak from experience, b/c I was that person searching hours online, fretting over "who's the right doctor for me," and looking for the first hand accounts from ppl who knew. Well I am one of them. I would highly recommend Dr. G, b/c he's uber talented, young (6 years into his own practic: which translates to he's been equipped with the foundation of years ago in medicine but also all the cutting edge new age stuff of today). He's super funny, charming, kind, and did I mention TALENTED. Anyone ESPECIALLY PPL WHO ARE ETHNIC since we tend to have more difficult rhinoplasty jobs, to go check him out FIRST. GO TO A RHINOPLASTY ETHNIC SPECIALIST!!!! Any quack can do a nose job but it takes a true talent and artist to CORRECTLY DO A NOSE JOB so that you dont look like you had one. The only thing I didn't give him a "5" on was his phone/email responsiveness and that's ONLY b/c as his work gets out there, he's becoming more and more booked up, so once in a while if I called at 1030am (with a non emergency), he may not be able to follow up until 830 due to being in the office/with patients/etc. I'm a huge supporter, and am just happy and grateful that all my months of homework led me to him.

Can you message before and after photos? I am very nervous about having this procedure. Like you said, I can't wear a bra on my face when I have to brief an auditorium full of people on a weekly basis. Thanks
hey can you message me your photos or post please!
If you are comfortable please feel free to email me at cityapplecity@gmail.com- would love to get the chance to talk to you.
pictures please!
Hello, i'm looking to get an ethnic rhinoplasty sometime this year and i'm now starting my research. It seems that rhinoplasty's for ethnic noses need a certain skill and are therefore more expensive. You said that the nose job was $10,000, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of nose did you have before the surgery (narrow higher bridge or wide with a low bridge) and did the dr say that the costs would go up if the change was more dramatic vs subtle? I'm looking for the best surgeon and even though I recently started looking, i'm liking the results of dr ghavami among the others i've searched for. I'm also looking for more sramatic results. Thank you for your help.

Can you email me your pics...I need a revisions.
Thanks.
{Edited...please use our personal messaging system to exchange information like email addresses.}

I'm glad your surgeries were so successful! It sounds like you did your homework and that almost always pays off. Thanks so much for sharing your story here on RealSelf!