Don't Go to Dr. Bruno if You Are in Need of an Ethnic Rhinoplasty - Beverly Hills, CA

I got an ethnic rhinoplasty from dr. bruno and the...

i got an ethnic rhinoplasty from dr. bruno and the results were less than what i had expected. he slapped an implant on top of my nose and barely reduced the nostrils, which is what i needed the most. it was much less refined than what i wanted it to be. i had to find another surgeon to reduce the size of my nostrils since dr. bruno was unable to do a sufficient job the first time. during the post op appointment, i expressed to him my concerns but he seemed very quick to pass me along to a "specialist" who did reconstructive surgery to fix his mistake. i simply did not have enough money for that. five years later and i'm still having to put A LOT of make up on it to give it the balanced shape that i paid over 5k for but did not receive. i will have to get it redone a 2nd time in the future. hopefully with someone who has more experience working on an ethnic patient. very disappointed. wish he had told me he didn't know what he was doing.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

like a fool, i chose dr. bruno randomly. the surgeon i originally wanted was on vacation, and i had a limited time frame. he may excell in other surgical procedures. just not ethnic rhinoplasty. atleast not in my case.

"wish he had told me he didn't know what he was doing."

I really doubt you'll ever hear a doctor admit that. =)

I'm sorry that you got such a poor result. This review illustrates very well how important it is to thoroughly research doctors prior to undergoing surgery.

I'm sorry you're unhappy with your results, but I appreciate you sharing your experience.