Great Facelift!

I was looking old and tired! I had a full...

I was looking old and tired! I had a full facelift, neck lift brow-lift and silicone cheek implants. These procedures turned out so much better that I thought they would. The cheek implants were a " home run" filled out my face and gave me that chiseled look! The cheek implants were some what painful, but so very worth it!

As you can see the before pictures are amazing! Dr. Calvert certainly knows what he's doing.

Before pictures

I was able to upload my before pictures.
Dr. Calvert had suggested the cheek implants. I'm glad I did
These, notice how full the mid face is from under the eyes to the mid cheek. This also will keep the cheeks from " hollowing" out again as I get older and help the facelift last longer.

Great facelift

I will try to add my before pictures. I have had some difficulties .

Before picture

Another side view.
Amazing. U should feel absolutely confident and young. Ur doc did carry it out perfectly fine.
Yowza! What a difference. You look good.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Calvert by my Dentist. He told me that Dr. Calvert was one of the best surgeons around. I have to agree! His talent is remarkable. I'm so glad I chose Dr. Calvert. I have had several procedures with Dr. Calvert including a Rhinoplasty ( to fix the problem a other surgeon created ) Again a great job!