Great Facelift!

I was looking old and tired! I had a full...

I was looking old and tired! I had a full facelift, neck lift brow-lift and silicone cheek implants. These procedures turned out so much better that I thought they would. The cheek implants were a " home run" filled out my face and gave me that chiseled look! The cheek implants were some what painful, but so very worth it!

Before pictures

I was able to upload my before pictures.
Dr. Calvert had suggested the cheek implants. I'm glad I did
These, notice how full the mid face is from under the eyes to the mid cheek. This also will keep the cheeks from " hollowing" out again as I get older and help the facelift last longer.

Great facelift

I will try to add my before pictures. I have had some difficulties .

Before picture

Another side view.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Calvert by my Dentist. He told me that Dr. Calvert was one of the best surgeons around. I have to agree! His talent is remarkable. I'm so glad I chose Dr. Calvert. I have had several procedures with Dr. Calvert including a Rhinoplasty ( to fix the problem a other surgeon created ) Again a great job!

Yowza! What a difference. You look good.
Wow... seriously makes you look 30 again. Nice
Great result! Surgeon did a good job and you look a million dollars.
You look about 15 years younger. He did a great job. Do you know what size cheek implant was used?
As you can see the before pictures are amazing! Dr. Calvert certainly knows what he's doing.
Hello KatherineM, I saw Dr. Calvert this afternoon. The implant size he used was " Medium cheek with submalar extension "( Durplatec)
Sorry that's Duplatec