Was Tired of Being Insecure About my Body! Now I Feel and Look AMAZING! - Beverly Hills, CA

I am really into fitness and had been wondering...

I am really into fitness and had been wondering about butt imlants for years but didn't know anyone who had them. I continued working hard at the gym trying to build glutes but unfortunately genetics were holding me back. I have always researched doctors online and enjoyed reading reviews about other peoples experiences. I follow this girl on instagram who openly displays all of her surgeries she gets. Which is awesome. People are generally very sercretive about that kind of thing. Her butt look amazing and thankfully she posted the doctors info (Dr. Ryan Stanton Beverly Hills) for everyone to see. I immediately researched him and set up a phone consultation with him. I sent off some wish pics and my before pics and he was confident he could give me the look I was going for. Luckily I called in the summer time and sent my deposit soon enough to receive a 'summer special' - lipo of my love handles as well as 450cc implants sub-muscular. The photo I submitted : top left is my before, bottom left is my wish pic, right image is me now (2 months post op)
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

The staff was amazing and friendly. Very helpful. They themselves have had surgery by Dr. Stanton as well. I never felt that they were annoyed when I called to ask questions, always more than happy to help. Dr. Stanton is very nice, confident, professional, took his time and didn't rush me at my appointment the day before surgery. We had previously done a phone consult as I live in Canada, then I met him at his office the day prior to surgery to discuss size and to pick up my scripts.