Was Tired of Being Insecure About my Body! Now I Feel and Look AMAZING! - Beverly Hills, CA

I am really into fitness and had been wondering...

I am really into fitness and had been wondering about butt imlants for years but didn't know anyone who had them. I continued working hard at the gym trying to build glutes but unfortunately genetics were holding me back. I have always researched doctors online and enjoyed reading reviews about other peoples experiences. I follow this girl on instagram who openly displays all of her surgeries she gets. Which is awesome. People are generally very sercretive about that kind of thing. Her butt look amazing and thankfully she posted the doctors info (Dr. Ryan Stanton Beverly Hills) for everyone to see. I immediately researched him and set up a phone consultation with him. I sent off some wish pics and my before pics and he was confident he could give me the look I was going for. Luckily I called in the summer time and sent my deposit soon enough to receive a 'summer special' - lipo of my love handles as well as 450cc implants sub-muscular. The photo I submitted : top left is my before, bottom left is my wish pic, right image is me now (2 months post op)
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

The staff was amazing and friendly. Very helpful. They themselves have had surgery by Dr. Stanton as well. I never felt that they were annoyed when I called to ask questions, always more than happy to help. Dr. Stanton is very nice, confident, professional, took his time and didn't rush me at my appointment the day before surgery. We had previously done a phone consult as I live in Canada, then I met him at his office the day prior to surgery to discuss size and to pick up my scripts.

Awesome! not too big Not too small just perfectly round! How about the scar? is it between your cheeks or on top of the crease? Also What size did you get! Your butt is just perfect! enjoy!
I'm curious to what your height and weight were pre surgery. I am going in on the 31st for my surgery. My Dr suggested 500 to 550 cc implant. Just want to make sure that's big enough he mentioned 700 but that just sounded like it would look crazy and he agreed. I'm 5 6 about 170 lbs right now
!wow u look so good! How does it feel? Has it softened up yet? Im looking into getting this done too. Did u also get a fat graft? If so, how many cc's? And whatbwere your measurements before and after? Thanks a million love! Happy healing ;-)
You look amazing! Thank you for sharing. I go March 6!! I cant wait. I considered your doctor but I was too nervous to travel so far away. I love your results.
Looks awesome !! I'm going in to have mine done tomorrow morning in Toronto Canada. What is the girls Instagram name ?
Thanks everyone. It's been 2 months now and it is softening up now a lot. I'm stretching and bending now, I'm even doing weight training again. I heal very fast for my other surgeries ( breast and nose) day 3 after my implants I was walking 5 blocks to jack in the box lol
I had body contouring, lipo on my love handles to make my waist smaller, sorry didn't do measurements before or after. I'm getting my hubby to take more pics tomorrow. I want to contribute to the board I found so helpful :)
I'm getting my surgery done on Feb 4. And I'm so excited. I'm traveling to do so and am wondering how it was for you to travel back home? Was u able to sit on the plane lol