Butt Implants Military Mom of Two Boys - Beverly Hills, CA

I am a week post op. It was a lil painful after...

I am a week post op. It was a lil painful after surgery but tolerable. I am an active duty military member, mom, and wife. I was tired of working out and being flat. So this will be worth it. You only live once. Dr. Stanton and his team in bev hills LA are truly caring and great. The experience again is worth it.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

After surge I had a five day follow up and Dr Stanton made sure to answer all questions and follow up on scar creams I could use. Because I needed medical type of restriction paper for work he ensures his staff; Mindy took care of it all.

Congrats&Happy Healing!
I see you poking out back there : ) super nice!
You look sexy lol I am as flat as you were and neeeeeeed a little something around there I absolutely love your results still saving ....
You are doing good checking. This real self site helped because people would write me back to let me know how they felt. I knew I didn't want to wait. I used care credit to help finance my surgery. I hope my words help you. Good luck I wish you the best. Thank you for your encouraging words as well.
Why you didnt put round implants,this ovals are lil bit flat on profile
The oval is what the dr recommended as it would compliment my body more. The implant is to drop over time and have the high fullness effect. I went with his recommendation based on the pictures I showed him of what I was looking for. And that's my answer.
What a change!!!
What size were implants? You look hot
421cc
Congrulations on your surgery. How much did he charge you? And what did you get done? Happy healing and thanks for your service. :)
Thank you. I had butt implant oval and slight love handles lipo. 9500 for butt implant and 2500for lipo.