Butt Implants (No Fat Transfer) - Beverly Hills, CA

I had the butt implants with no fat transfer -...

I had the butt implants with no fat transfer - since I am too thin to have any useable fat.
My implants / new butt looks fabulous! I love it, but be warned laying on your stomach for weeks for the recovery - while necessary is soooo tiresome!

Some people say the implants feel hard and unnatural...what do u think??
That may have ben true over 5-6 years ago but a couple factors have changed all that. First, the implants are being made much softer/compressible nowadays and second, I only place the implants under the gluteus maximus muscle therefore situating the implant deeper and also cover by natural feeling muscle. I rarely, if ever, hear a patient complain about hardness. Glad to help... @drryanstanton
Are complications common if getting butt implants? The ps' out here in sacramento area are so against them and don't do them only bbl. But I want a more permanent butt I don't like how the fat dies off in the bbl. So I would love to come to you @drryanstaton if I decide to have butt implants and was wondering how high the risk is of infections and complications?
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful doctor and staff! I love everyone at the office - so nice and helpful. But that is no fault of the doctor / office - just part of the recovery process. The results are worth it! Dr Stanton selects the size to best compliment your body shape....no worries of looking like a cartoon character, just a round lifted perfect butt! I did a lot of research before having Dr. Stanton perform the procedure. Even though I live in West LA and have access to the best Beverly Hills doctors, I flew to Miami, to speak to a leading doctor famous for butt procedures, but decided on Dr. Stanton for a number of reasons. My selection of Dr. Stanton was a great decision and I recommend his services along with his wonderful staff.