Butt Implants (No Fat Transfer) - Beverly Hills, CA

I had the butt implants with no fat transfer -...

I had the butt implants with no fat transfer - since I am too thin to have any useable fat.
My implants / new butt looks fabulous! I love it, but be warned laying on your stomach for weeks for the recovery - while necessary is soooo tiresome!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful doctor and staff! I love everyone at the office - so nice and helpful. But that is no fault of the doctor / office - just part of the recovery process. The results are worth it! Dr Stanton selects the size to best compliment your body shape....no worries of looking like a cartoon character, just a round lifted perfect butt! I did a lot of research before having Dr. Stanton perform the procedure. Even though I live in West LA and have access to the best Beverly Hills doctors, I flew to Miami, to speak to a leading doctor famous for butt procedures, but decided on Dr. Stanton for a number of reasons. My selection of Dr. Stanton was a great decision and I recommend his services along with his wonderful staff.

Some people say the implants feel hard and unnatural...what do u think??
That may have ben true over 5-6 years ago but a couple factors have changed all that. First, the implants are being made much softer/compressible nowadays and second, I only place the implants under the gluteus maximus muscle therefore situating the implant deeper and also cover by natural feeling muscle. I rarely, if ever, hear a patient complain about hardness. Glad to help... @drryanstanton
Are complications common if getting butt implants? The ps' out here in sacramento area are so against them and don't do them only bbl. But I want a more permanent butt I don't like how the fat dies off in the bbl. So I would love to come to you @drryanstaton if I decide to have butt implants and was wondering how high the risk is of infections and complications?
I went to a couple doctors in sacramento too, however, they did not have much experience performing this type of surgery. From what I was informed, infections and complications are more common when the doctor does not have enough experience. Of course, the patient has to also follow instructions for a fast recovery, just like any other surgery. What I liked about Dr. Stanton is that he performs this surgery several times a month and also takes the time to measure and evaluate your body for the best fitting size. He also places the implant inside or behind the muscle, which prevents it from shifting or being noticeable. I had the bbl done before and the fat died off in less than a year. It was very disappointing.
I have my appt for butt implants on Dec 29th with Dr. Staton!! Could you tell me what size you got and what kind of implant?

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us. How long was your recovery period after havng the implants?

Hi Kirsty, The recovery for buttock augmentation is typically 2-3 weeks.
How about the recovery time for butt implant revision? Taken out from over the muscle to under?
What do u think of dr Stanton in la babes?
Best doctor ever
He seems to know more about butt implants compared to other doctor, at least with the research I've done. Mostly all reviews r great. only seen one that was bad on yelp. He's name appears on bodyimplants.com
Dr staton & dr chugay names appears on bodyparts.com. seems to be one of the fewest doctors in LA that does this surgery most than other doctors.