Best Surgeon for Me - Beverly Hills, CA

My breasts blew up to a size 36 DDD, or E after I...

My breasts blew up to a size 36 DDD, or E after I had my daughter. They were fibrous and heavy and not only did they get in my way, they actually hurt -- them and my back. I'd been considering breast reduction for years but was afraid they would be messed up as I've had friend's who've had nightmare scenarios and they went "to the best guy in town for...." I finally decided that I had to do something. A month later I chose my Dr. and within 3 months, I'd had my surgery.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Brenner was more than I'd ever hoped for. I felt comfortable with him immediately. He is friendly, caring and has a great smile. He listened to and answered all of my concerns about my breast reduction and I decided to go ahead with the surgery (a huge decision for me). I couldn't be happier. My breasts look perfect and about 35 years younger. Seriously! I have the breasts of a 21 year old, and I'm 57. I highly recommend Dr. Brenner for any of your plastic surgery needs.

I had my breast reduction done in February. I could tell immediately that they were going to be nice, but I didn't know that they would be as spectacular they were going to be. I'd seen pics in Drs offices and although they were noticeably reduced, most of them weren't anywhere near as gorgeous as mine. Dr. Brenner is simply the best

Welcome!   How long ago did you have your reduction?

Why do the darn breasts have to blow up and stay that way after having children...LOL   Mine did the same thing..blahhh.

Glad you are feeling wonderful and enjoying your new perky girls.