Miraculous and Unbelievable Change - Beverly Hills, CA

My breasts implants had been in far too long, and...

My breasts implants had been in far too long, and had developed nearly every issue possible when they are not replaced sooner. I was so nervous to see a doctor and have to face a complicated surgery, but was soon put to ease after meeting Dr. Brenner, Amy, and the entire staff.

I want to add that the surgery was performed on...

I want to add that the surgery was performed on December 21, 2011, and am already working and feeling great. I am 58 years old and have been a Pilates instructor for many years. One of my biggest fears was that I would not be able to work or exercise for an extended period of time. Other than a few minor adjustments, I have already resumed my normal schedule! Again, I attribute this to Dr. Brenner's skill, and the excellent attention and aftercare I received from the entire staff.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Brenner did a superior surgery on old and damaged breast implants as well as a breast lift. His attention to detail is impeccable and his personality and demeanor were extremely calming. I feel like a new person and my breasts look gorgeous.

Welcome to RealSelf and thank you for posting your story! I'm glad you were able to have your implants replaced and are so happy with the result. Would you mind telling us if you went with saline or silicone and what you had before? That would be a helpful detail for ladies looking to get similar surgery.