Breast Lift, Revision, and Lipo - Beverly Hills, CA

After having 2 kids and breastfeeding both, I...

After having 2 kids and breastfeeding both, I needed to replace my implants which had bottomed out and get a full mastopexy to fix the sagging. I also go liposuction on the areas that didn't want to budge even though I worked out daily and ate healthy.

I am 1 week post op and I am so pleased and happy...

I am 1 week post op and I am so pleased and happy I chose Dr Firouz. Dr Firouz performed liposuction on my flanks, inner and outer thighs, a breast revision and also full breast lift. I couldn't be happier with the results! I had other consultations with a "reputable", well known surgeon who is often on TV, ut had heard and read horror stories about him. This other surgeon also only spent about 3 minutes with me and prided himself on speed in the operating room.

I immediately knew Dr Firouz was the perfect choice for me once I met him and his wonderful assistant. He has a warm bedside manner, is very caring, takes the time to answer all your questions and listens to exactly what you want. He is very honest with the outcome and your expectiation. His prices were very reasonable and he will not perform unneccesary procedures on you just to get a buck. I also chose him because of the pictures I saw of the breast lifts he had previously performed. I was very worried about the aweful anchor scars that come with a breast lift, but you could hardly see any of the scars on his patients. He takes his time in the O.R., putting an excessive amount of care, precision, and skill into his work, to make sure the results are incredible, and the closures are perfect which enables better results and diminished scarring. His office manager Annie is a wonderful asset to his team and very knowledgable and helpful.

Dr. Firouz held my hand as the anesthesia was administered and was the first person I saw when I awoke. He and his assistant called or texted me the first three days after surgery to see how I was and they were very quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had post-op. The personal touch offered by Dr Firouz and his staff, especially post-surgery, confirmed the care he has for his patients. He is a wonderfully skilled surgeon and geniunely likes to HELP his patients obtain the look they want, and does not see them as a $$$ sign. I will definitely return to him for any future procedures and have already sent friends and family to him for their consultations.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Extremely caring, skilled and precise