Love My Lift - Beverly Hills, CA

I have had saggy breasts since I was in my 20s. In...

I have had saggy breasts since I was in my 20s. In recent years I gained and lost a significant amount of weight, making my breasts look even worse. I had lost over 40 pounds, but still felt very self conscious due to my breasts. I felt I was too young to settle for this so I started investigating my options. The thought of surgery scared me, but after about a year I decided to meet with surgeons. All of the doctors agreed that I needed a lift and most pushed implants. I was not at all interested in having bigger breasts, just better looking ones.

Today, 10 months later, I couldn't be happier with my results. I am so happy I did this. The recovery was much easier than I anticipated. I was slightly uncomfortable for a few days. That and not being able to sleep on my stomach for a week were the worst part of the recovery. When I was able to sleep on my side I used pillows to keep me from rolling on to my stomach.

What I wish I knew beforehand: The incisions are quite disturbing to see when you first take off the bandages. They made me second guess my decision, but they improve quickly. I used NewGel silicon patches and would recommend them. You can find them online for more a reasonable price. It pays to get new ones after a month or so. I saw significant improvements in healing when I replaced them.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr. Bruno. I met with several surgeons before meeting him. After speaking with him I had no doubt he was the right surgeon for me. He is not at all pretentious like the other Beverly Hills surgeons I met with. He really listens and spends as much time as you need explaining things. The whole process right down to how and when the scars would heal went just as he said. I am thrilled with my results. Even the anesthesiologist said he is the best and does the most beautiful work.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf. I'm so glad you're happy with your results!

You look great!!