My babies are here!

Hi Ladies, My BA is for next week Wed Dec...

Hi Ladies,

My BA is for next week Wed Dec 26th. Im super nervous. Im getting Silicone Netrelle, on my left boob it will be 397cc and the other 421cc,under the muscle. My left boob is a bit bigger than the other. I wanted to get your opinion on the size if its a big large. Im 5'4 petite built, I love how they looked when I tried them on for my pre-op. But I would love to see other picture to see the results. Please pray for that my outcome will be great. I will post pics soon to show you by before and after. Thank you for your support

How did it go? I am 5"2 120 lbs I got 475 mentor hp unders and I think mine look natural could of went bigger but that's all my ps could fit onto chest and I am happy with size I just wish they felt like mine, I am only 3 week po so I know it will take time. Lol watch the corners at home, I was running my boob into the wall for like a week.
I'm 3 days after my surgery and Im doing great. Better than I thought. I had no suckness, no brushing. My ps took off my bandages yesterday and they look good so far. But I can't wait for them to settle in. My left breast is 397 and the right 421 moderate plus netrelle implants. I've been on my medicine that has helped block my pain. But I wish I should of gone just a bit bigger. But my ps said they look perfect. Hows your recovery?
Good luck on your upcoming surgery. I was freaking the day of and day before but I feel great. Just some tightness. I chose 350CC saline. I wanted to look at natural as possible.

Hi ladies! I finally did it, my surgery was on the...

Hi ladies! I finally did it, my surgery was on the 26th of december. My surgery went so well. I didnt feel much pain. I just felt sore as if I did many push ups. It's been 5 days since my surgery and I'm healing well. I recommend Dr.Firouz, he's do sweet and understanding. He was by my side when I was being out to sleep. I woke up to my nurse by my side and Dr.Firouz showed up shortly to see how I was doing. And he called me later that day to check on me. Ladies if you are looking for the best boobie job. Dr.Firouz is the best.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I found my doctor through yelp. I did plenty of research and found a gal on realself to give me an insite about her surgery. I love his staff and Dr. Firouz is so kind. I highly recommend him.