I got re-sized at Nordtrom's

Hello,just a few details to get started. I lost...

Hello,just a few details to get started. I lost 30lbs and as a result I have lost fullness to my breasts plus I have always wanted larger breasts. I currently wear padded bras to give my bust that fullness and projection I so badly want. Well, I have finally found my Dr. and put a deposit down on my boobies! I have not scheduled my date yet but we have discussed some options. My Dr. is recommending 500cc filled to 540cc or 550cc filled to 590cc high profile saline. I am trying to fill up the room that's in there. I realize I will need a lift in the future as I am already borderline now but I want to wait until I have children to have the lift. So to sum this all up I am very Excited and can't wait for the day, although I am a little scared of the cc amount as I am already a small D cup. (flat, with little to no projection) If any of you ladies have an idea of what size I may end up at (I know it's hard to predict) I would really appreciate some feedback. (constructive please I'm sensitive) Thanks for taking the time to read my experience and I will post updates. :)

I Scheduled my surgery date!! January 25 I can't...

I Scheduled my surgery date!! January 25 I can't wait!! :)

Well I should hear back from my DR. on Monday if...

Well I should hear back from my DR. on Monday if I'm good to go. Here's crossing my fingers!

I can't wait to be able to wear a sports bra and...

I can't wait to be able to wear a sports bra and have more projection. I usually never wear a sports bra now unless it's over my padded bra.

Tomorrow is surgery day, I am excited and nervous....

Tomorrow is surgery day, I am excited and nervous. I have never had surgery before and am not sure how I will handle the pain although I am going over the muscle so maybe it won't be so bad. My Husband is taking the day off of work and will be there caring for me. I am going to set up some blankets and pillows on my chaise lounge and hang out there all day and hopefully can get in bed by night time. ( I think I should get a step because my bed is kind of high) I am also wondering if I will be able to eat since I am only having twilight sedation. I know I will be hungry but hopefully not too nauseous. Anyway I guess these are my last minute thought and ramblings! Good luck to everyone and happy boobs! :)

Well, I'm home and alive! Not in too much pain...

Well, I'm home and alive! Not in too much pain just really tired. I am going to crash after this! I am happy with my new boobies they look so big and awesome! I hope all is well with everyone, Happy Boobies.

It's been 2 weeks since my surgery and everything...

It's been 2 weeks since my surgery and everything is great. My boobs seemed to have settled or dropped and fluffed as they say. No pain really just some nerve firings now and then. I also wanted to share my twilight sedation experience. It was actually pretty awesome. First the nurse took me to a small room sectioned off with curtain and gave me an anxiety pill, a nausea pill and 2 sleeping pills. So I got to lay down in a bed with blanket and pillow with the lights off and just relax and go to sleep. (after I was asleep they took me to the operating room and put the IV in me) The great thing about this is that I was already asleep, I didn't have to feel anxious or freak out when they stick the IV in. It was great!! I did not have any nausea and by the time we got back to town (hour and half drive) we stopped and got food.I am so happy to not be wearing padded bras and to feel this sexy in a sports bra.This last weekend I went to Fredericks of Hollywood with my husband and bought 2 bras. They sized me at 34DDD!! Woo Hoo! Over-all I would definitely say it was worth it.

I just wanted to add that I got re-sized at...

I just wanted to add that I got re-sized at Nordtroms. I don't think Frederick's sized me correctly so I decided to go to Nordstroms and check it out. they sized me at a 32G US and a 32F UK. They have a nice selection of bras in all kinds of sizes and they carry UK brand bras which is really nice. I like the brand Freya a lot! The make cute bras in small band sizes with larger cup sizes! I wanted to let everyone know, it's important to wear the right size for maximum support, it's important to take care of our boobies, natural and augmented! So if you can ladies go to a small shop that knows what they are doing or Nordstroms. By the way we are not supposed to add 3-5 inches to the band size like Frederick's or Victoria Secrets does. you should measure under your bust and what ever that # is that is your band size if it is in between for example: 31 inches you may be a 30 or 32 band size what ever is more comfortable. Give it a shot I bet you will be surprised, it's hard to believe at first but you will see with the fit. OK ladies have a good one and happy boobies! :)
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon

Friend

Seeing your review has made me feel so much better. I'm from the UK and had my second consultation today, however, both surgeons told me that I would need a lift and implants (I'm 24, no kids) but I really didn't like the sound of extra scars and extra cost. The second surgeon said my other option was it have larger implants so we opted for 525cc silicone HP over the muscle. I've been in a quandary ever since, wondering if that would be too big but yours look amazing so I'm thinking I should just do it!
Don't like fake boobs, me.
You look amazing! Your pre op boobs are similar to mine- what did you end up getting? If mine turn out like that ill be stoked- I'm going for over 500cc (unsure of actual size) HP silicone dual plane x
Thanks!! Mine are saline 550cc bags filled to 590cc's over the muscle.
I got sized at Nordstrom too! I was shocked to find out I was a 34DDD! I thought I was a 36C/D. Looking great!! xoxo
Sorry I missed your comment, my email gets loaded down with junk mail so I miss stuff sometimes. Thanks you look amazing! That's a huge difference, I don't know what's up with all these other bra stores sizing so wrong!
You look amazing!!
Thanks so much, sorry I missed your comment my email is just so crowded with junk that I have missed a lot of emails.
I been debating a while now on getting the Implants, it's just the pricing that I've been having a problem with. However I came across your review and seen this price is pretty much in my range! How would I get in contact with the Doctor? And is this a standard price!?
As of today I can wear wire bras so I will add new pics. soon. Thanks for all the wonderful comments ladies. Happy healing and Happy BA journeys to all! :)
That sounded bad lol I meant mine looked like yours. With mine having stretch marks.
It's OK, I know what you meant. :)
I have surgery on Monday mornin and my boobs look just like yours did. Stretch marks and everything. Did you get any extra marks after?? From the swellig? I've getting 500cc in left and 425 cc in the right over the muscle. And I'll need a lift eventually as well. You look great!!!! I hope mine come out nice like yours!
Thanks! I don't think I got any more stretch marks. My boobs were bigger before I lost weight so I was just filling them back up. Good luck with everything, I'm sure you will look great! :)
I just realized you're in Fayetteville NC. I used to live there when my husband was in the Army. I have family that live in Hope mills. Are you military or a military spouse?
Yea. Military spouse. We actually were living in spring lake then just moved on post couple of weeks ago:).
Holy biggins Girl!!! They look fantastic!!!! you know what they say...."GO BIG OR GO HOME!!"
Thanks! I am really happy I can't believe how different they look!
Wow looking better and better as time goes on!
Thanks so much!
Sarah, I love your end results!! I would love to use your photos as my reference photo for my PS. (I hope you dont mind) If you dont mind would you also provide me with your stats for reference. Thanks
Sure I don't mind if you use my pics. I am usually 143 lbs (I fluctuate here and there and I have gained 3 lbs in boobs after) my pre-op size was a 34d although I was probably wearing the wrong band size I was probably a 32dd ( I didn't know about proper sizing then) I had 550cc bags filled to 590cc's high profile Allergan brand. Placed above the muscle. I hope this helps and good luck!
thanks for sharing!!! I am 34 B, well deflated B that is on one side the other is more like an A. I can't wait for March 5!! I guess its time to do my own profile now, lol
Good luck on your BA journey. This is a great place for sharing, support and info. :)
You look great! My sister went to Nordstrom's too and found out she was a 34DD not a 34D.