I'm Very Happy with the Results! :) I Feel Way More Attractive Now - Beverly Hills, CA

I'm originally from Brazil and I had big...

I'm originally from Brazil and I had big thighs and very small breasts. And I hated it! But now I feel much better!

I had a lipo done and breast implants (silicon). I'm really happy with the results and Dr. Bruno was great. I don't even have scars! And it didn't take me more than a week to be completely recovered from the breast augumentation (Areola incision) The lipo was more painful though but it was worth it! :) Dr. Bruno was really nice. And when I got a little concerned after the lipo I sent him pictures of the area I was concerned about and he replied immediately. Recently I recommended Dr. Bruno to one of my girlfriend's for a lipo and she was very pleased too.

your results are amazing

Very pretty! Thanks for sharing your experience.

Hello :)
I don't know what's my BWD but I can find out that information. I'm 5'9" and about the same weight. I was pretty flat first time I got the implants so I think 350 was like my maximum. Also, I think it was good we didn't go too big too fast so we wouldn't get stretch marks. And my implants are high profile. I feel that 500 was perfect for me cause it looks pretty natural by now and I don't feel too big. (Also cause I have pretty small nipples.) My advice would be to go anywhere between 450 to 500. They don't feel heavy and you'll be pretty big but not too big that you could feel fat because of the implants. :)
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon