Botched Breast & Nose Job!!! - Beverly Hills, CA

I read a lot of great reviews and had a consult...

I read a lot of great reviews and had a consult with Dr. Charles Lee. I felt a little rushed but later thought he was just busy. After just inquiring about getting breast enhancements, I walked out of there with a lot less money and an appointment for surgery to have silicone implants and a nose job. I felt pressured from Dr. Lee to have several procedures done, also from his assistants (they were pushy and convincing) but only opted for 2. I realized in the next few days that maybe I made a hasty decision. I called his office and the ladies were rude, they said he was busy. I followed up a few times later and they still said he was busy. Fast forward to the morning of surgery, Dr. Lee shows up really late and looks sleepy and disoriented. I tried to explain my concerns and he just ignored me and was rushing to prep me for surgery. He said he would be back and next thing I know, I woke up in the recovery room. Then the worst fears came to life. I was in constant pain, I couldn't stop my tears, and I was having chills, then came the fever. I called the office the next day and they said Dr. Lee was out of town! I can't believe he left and didn't say anything to me. After much pain and suffering I learned that I had an infection in my breast! It was a complete nightmare. My breasts looked horrible and disfigured, the nipples were facing down and the implants were too BIG. It was suppose to look natural. And my nose looks crooked and now my nose tip has collapsed. I have large, dark scars. My breasts were painfully hard and I learned that I had capsular contracture grade 4! I asked for a revision and Dr. Lee said I would have to wait over a year to have it done and that I would have to pay for the revision of my breasts and nose. I broke down and cried. I got screwed pretty bad. I'm embarrased about my breasts and always keep it fully covered up. If you're thinking about having work done by Dr. Lee, DON'T!! He does not listen to you, follow up, or care and is a terrible surgeon. He makes you feel like you need more work done than you actually need. I'm currently looking to have my botched breast and botched nose done by another surgeon.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Lack bedside manner, cares about money not the patient, poor aftercare, botched surgery

I'm sorry you're going through this time. I understand it can be very hard to face a bad result or results below your expectations. But please know your situation most likely can be corrected. Take care
Hi, we have checked our records covering the last 3 years and we have no patient that has undergone nose and breast surgery prior to Dr. Lee leaving town. There is also no record of a Grade 4 capsular contracture patient during that period of time. Our current office has been here for 12 months and we believe that there may be some confusion whether you are rating the correct doctor. In the Beverly Hills and Los Angeles areas, there are at least four plastic and/or facial plastic surgeons named "Lee" and 2 doctors with the first name 'Charles'.
I am terribly sorry that you have had such a negative experience which has left you searching for revision surgery. I really feel for you. Sometimes we find ourselves in situations where we just don't feel comfortable but for some reason we just don't listen to our gut feelings. I have had this happen as well, and what I have taken from my situation was a very valuable life lesson. From now on I I will always trust myself, if the energy of the situation is just not right I stop and evaluate and leave the situation if necessary. Before my event I wasn't all that assertive, and now I don't let anyone try and control the situation, I am in control. My message to you is let this be part of your life lesson and know that you will find your solution. I wish you well, please keep us posted.

Here are some links to our video section that speaks to both Breast Augmentation and Nose Revision Surgery.
Breast Augmentation Revision Surgery Considerations