Botched Breast & Nose Job!!! - Beverly Hills, CA

I read a lot of great reviews and had a consult...

I read a lot of great reviews and had a consult with Dr. Charles Lee. I felt a little rushed but later thought he was just busy. After just inquiring about getting breast enhancements, I walked out of there with a lot less money and an appointment for surgery to have silicone implants and a nose job. I felt pressured from Dr. Lee to have several procedures done, also from his assistants (they were pushy and convincing) but only opted for 2. I realized in the next few days that maybe I made a hasty decision. I called his office and the ladies were rude, they said he was busy. I followed up a few times later and they still said he was busy. Fast forward to the morning of surgery, Dr. Lee shows up really late and looks sleepy and disoriented. I tried to explain my concerns and he just ignored me and was rushing to prep me for surgery. He said he would be back and next thing I know, I woke up in the recovery room. Then the worst fears came to life. I was in constant pain, I couldn't stop my tears, and I was having chills, then came the fever. I called the office the next day and they said Dr. Lee was out of town! I can't believe he left and didn't say anything to me. After much pain and suffering I learned that I had an infection in my breast! It was a complete nightmare. My breasts looked horrible and disfigured, the nipples were facing down and the implants were too BIG. It was suppose to look natural. And my nose looks crooked and now my nose tip has collapsed. I have large, dark scars. My breasts were painfully hard and I learned that I had capsular contracture grade 4! I asked for a revision and Dr. Lee said I would have to wait over a year to have it done and that I would have to pay for the revision of my breasts and nose. I broke down and cried. I got screwed pretty bad. I'm embarrased about my breasts and always keep it fully covered up. If you're thinking about having work done by Dr. Lee, DON'T!! He does not listen to you, follow up, or care and is a terrible surgeon. He makes you feel like you need more work done than you actually need. I'm currently looking to have my botched breast and botched nose done by another surgeon.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Lack bedside manner, cares about money not the patient, poor aftercare, botched surgery