Silicone for my 4th Set - Beverly Hills, CA

Yes. 4th set. Mostly because I seem to be addicted...

Yes. 4th set. Mostly because I seem to be addicted to surgery. I started with 425 saline. Wanted to go bigger so I went to 650 saline. Then really had to go bigger and went to 850cc saline. WOW! HUGE!! I loved them but my back sure hated them. I am only 5'0" and weigh about 105 lbs.

Each set lasted about 2 years but only because I just HAD to go bigger. I am now a 650 SILICONE and couldn't be happier. They look and feel amazing. I'm a full 32 DD cup, down from a 32 G. I love my implants and will have them forever. Dr. Minniti was great too explaining that I could have the silicone with out bad scars. I love him.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr Minniti did my 4th and final set of implants. I was concerned about the scars as I had small incisions from the saline implants. The cut was a tiny bit bigger but he fixed all the scar tissue from before, making it almost invisible. I couldn't be happier with the work Dr. Minniti did with my breast. I had a lot of work done in one long surgery. More reviews can be found here from me on his work.