Implants Removed Today...and I Am Thrilled to Breathe Again! Dr. Anita Patel is a God-Send! - Beverly Hills, CA

I am 42 years old and got breast implants 3.5...

I am 42 years old and got breast implants 3.5 years ago due to lumpy pitted breasts. My implants NEVER felt good, my arms,shoulders, underarms, chest and muscles ached daily. I developed a facial and chest rash within a few day after getting the implants and my inflammation levels have been elevated since surgery as well. Being positive and wanting to believe that the implants would "settle" in -- I fought it out for the first year without resolve. It took me about 2 1/2 years to FINALLY find a PS I was not only comfortable with, but one who would not question my decision to remove my implants and one who would not try to push smaller implants, or a lift if one was not needed.

On April 18th I met with Dr. Anita Patel at ROX. WOW, I finally felt as if someone was listening and understood my concerns. Dr. Patel is extremely down to earth and grounded. She is an excellent listener and really wants to understand all concerns and opinions a patient shares. Dr. Patel NEVER attempted to push any other procedures, nor did she ever mention smaller implants...she knew that when I said I want them out...I meant it.

Surgery was scheduled quickly, which I appreciated. So this afternoon the implants went bye-bye... things went extremely well. I have minimal discomfort and should get my drains out within 7-14 days. Dr. Patel and her entire nursing staff, reception staff and Jenny her consultation nurse where all absolutely amazing!!! I feel very blessed to have found Dr. Patel and her gifted, skilled hands.

Follow up appointment tomorrow at noon. More to come...
Happiness for you with little discomfort healing.....so glad you found a high pro PS.. Sometimes, we just are not meant to have foreign material in our bodies...I am so pleased that you are on your way to a healthy life...

I'm happy for you that you found a doctor you feel so comfortable with! How are you feeling today?

Good for you, AngelVictoria! I'm so happy for you and wish you healthy healing!

One week post-op and feeling great! I've had two...

One week post-op and feeling great! I've had two follow up appointments with Dr. Patel since my surgery last Monday. My drains were removed Thursday afternoon and my healing is progressing rapidly. I was pleasantly surprised how good my breasts look after toting around 450cc implants. I am by no measure needing, or wanting perfection...but I am very, very happy with the early results. It is so nice to wake up and take a deep breathe, to walk around and not feel top-heavy! I am so happy with my decision to have the implants removed and thrilled with my choice to use Dr. Patel and her remarkable team. More updates to come.
You look wonderful AngelVictoria! I had my 350cc implants removed 26 days ago and I'm feeling better already than I have in years!! Congrats Darlin'
Thank you bird7!! Life is great with out my extra "baggage". So happy to hear you are feeling better. I would love to hear more about your continued journey...keep me posted.
Will do AV ;)

So happy to be FREE from bolders!!!

I am just over the two week post-op mark and I feel great! My breast tissue has filled out a bit more, which I did not expect this early on. My breasts are tender still...kind of like the PMS tenderness. I am sure this is due to my body, muscle and tissue readjusting and relaxing. Removal was the best decision for me and my total wellness. I am just so grateful to have had an outstanding PS supporting me along my journey...and all the wonderful ladies on this site!
Your review is extremely helpful. I have 350cc's and have saline implants under the muscle.I've had them for 14 years now. I got them after breast feeding my first child and breast fed my second with implants. So I went from a small B to a full D. I've had no complications, but now they have that Snoopy look. I can definitely hold a few pencil's under my breasts. I'm just kinda over them now. I see all these cute tops and dresses I would love to wear,but can't because of my boobs. Everything has to fit over them. I've become more active and they are just in the way. I worry too about how they will look once the implants are out, like all stretched out or something. Your surgery looks like it came out great. Could you tell me what cup size you are now post removal?
hi yogomom! iʻm looking to get my 350cc removed as well. were you successful in your procedure?
Oh my the bandages and drains looked like no fun, but you look amazing now!! Congrats :)
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Patel is absolutely amazing! I interviewed many surgeons and no one could touch her compassionate, genuine personality. Dr. Patel takes her time during the consultation, you are never rushed. She is very detailed when explaining the procedures, prep and recovery. She is real...not pretentious, no inflated ego and zero God complex. Dr. Patel cares about every person who takes the time to come to her clinic. Throughout my pre-op, surgery and post-op Dr. Patel's exceptional care was displayed without waiver. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone considering the services of a PS to contact her...it will be worth your time. Thank you Dr. Patel!!!!!