explanted and horrifed

I elected to have BA saline in July 2011, went...

I elected to have BA saline in July 2011, went from A cup to C. Nearly immediately got capsular contracturr in both breasts. Had revision in March-2102 and under advise of MD went bigger-stayed with saline this time under muscle. Again got CC right away in both. The pain in my right breasted was unbearable immediately. I had a stabbing pain in the right breast and MD said to take ibruprofin.

Finally had explanation and capsules removed. It has been a nightmare made worse by his employees who are inept.

I will be paying off the $7500- and resulting hospital fees for years, am scarred and smaller and shaggier, am 50 in 2 weeks.

It's been 3 weeks since my saline implants were...

It's been 3 weeks since my saline implants were explanted along with a full capsulectomy and major scar tissue removal. My breasts look frighteningly disgusting. My right nipple has a thick mass under it and almost seems to be folded in to itself. When I lift my arms each breast looks like it's actually two tiny little blobs with a crease just under the nipple.

I'm smaller now than I ever was - went into surgery as a 36 AB, and now, I'm not even sure I'd fill an A cup.

It's been 5 weeks since my Saline Implants were...

It's been 5 weeks since my Saline Implants were explanted due to very severe capsular contracture. I cry every night - not because the implants are out - for that I'm grateful as I'm pain free. I cry because now I am Frankenstein. Not only am I flat chested again, but my breasts have collapsed inside themselves.

My surgeron has asked me to massage massage massage - but I'm so scared I'm permanently disgusting.

Actually, January 30th is six weeks since my...

Actually, January 30th is six weeks since my explant, not 5 weeks. After 4 weeks I thought things would get better (see the photos) but not.

No progress post explant AND after scar removal surgery

I thought I'd share where I'm at. After 2nd about with CC, I explanted in Dec. 2012, and due to tethering, I again had surgery in November 2013 to release my nipples from the scar tissue. Well, you can see the results - no progress. It's heartbreaking because I didn't have the implants for more than a year. The first implants were in July 2011, and replaced in March 2012 due to CC. I got CC again, and these 2nd implants were removed in December 2012.

I've massaged, had the surgeon inject each breast (post scar tissue surgery) with collagen for months - no avail. He believes I'll need yet another surgery to release the nipples, but my luck has been so bad, I just don't know what to do.

Aside from the expense, which you all know is depressing, I've had four miserable years.

What should I do?
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

He is lovely and a good surgeon. I think my case is highly unusual, and I don't have faith that even someone as talented as he is, can ever fix me.