above and beyond! - Beverly Hills, CA

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I researched many plastic surgeons in beverly hills and went to five different consultations in Beverly Hills. All of the doctors seemed as though they just did not care. My entire surgical experience with Dr. D and Meghan, the office manager, was flawless. Dr. D took the time to really understand exactly what I wanted, was so personable, open and you could see that he cared about all of his patients - he thought about them all of the time, he is a true doctor. Meghan treated me like I was her sister, and all of my worries, questions and concerns were all answered. I was so scared but knowing that Meghan and Dr. D were with me really made everything so much better. I have never been happier with my results, my doctor and everything, my only regret is that I wish I met Dr. D sooner and got the surgery sooner! I cannot explain what a great, intimate, personal experience this was. I am so thankful. The minute anyone meets Meghan and Dr. D they will know exactly what I am talking about. Fantastic.