Thrilled! - Beverly Hills, CA

After having two kids, my breasts were in dire...

After having two kids, my breasts were in dire need for some "work." Being Asian, I preferred to have an Asian plastic surgeon thinking they would have a better idea of what would be appropriate for the Asian body frame. It was really important for me to have the natural, subtle look.

I scheduled my surgery as soon as possible. The operation and recovery was quick and easy. Now I am two weeks post op and cannot be more thrilled with the results! I am beyond ecstatic and am continually amazed by my transformation as is my husband!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Somehow I came upon several of Dr. Kim's YouTube videos on his breast augmentation work. I was impressed with the results and continued to do thorough research on him and his work. The more I looked into his breast augmentation work, the more I was pleased with the findings. I was convinced that he might be the right doctor for me. Soon after, I scheduled my first and only consultation with Dr. Kim. He was very professional. Based on my experience, I can't say he is the warm and friendly type of doctor, but I did not mind as I was not there based on his character value. I wanted a plastic surgeon who was professional, skilled, and would deliver top of the line results. After my consultation, I was entirely convinced that Dr. Kim could do all that I wanted and create a look I had only ever dreamed about. I can truly understand why Dr. Kim receives rave reviews and can testify for myself that he really is brilliant with breast augmentations! Thank you Dr. Kim and entire staff!

Sounds like you are very happy with your results! We'd love to hear more details...how many cc's did you end up getting and what type of implants? Hoping your recovery was smooth!