Thrilled! - Beverly Hills, CA

After having two kids, my breasts were in dire...

After having two kids, my breasts were in dire need for some "work." Being Asian, I preferred to have an Asian plastic surgeon thinking they would have a better idea of what would be appropriate for the Asian body frame. It was really important for me to have the natural, subtle look.

I scheduled my surgery as soon as possible. The operation and recovery was quick and easy. Now I am two weeks post op and cannot be more thrilled with the results! I am beyond ecstatic and am continually amazed by my transformation as is my husband!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Somehow I came upon several of Dr. Kim's YouTube videos on his breast augmentation work. I was impressed with the results and continued to do thorough research on him and his work. The more I looked into his breast augmentation work, the more I was pleased with the findings. I was convinced that he might be the right doctor for me. Soon after, I scheduled my first and only consultation with Dr. Kim. He was very professional. Based on my experience, I can't say he is the warm and friendly type of doctor, but I did not mind as I was not there based on his character value. I wanted a plastic surgeon who was professional, skilled, and would deliver top of the line results. After my consultation, I was entirely convinced that Dr. Kim could do all that I wanted and create a look I had only ever dreamed about. I can truly understand why Dr. Kim receives rave reviews and can testify for myself that he really is brilliant with breast augmentations! Thank you Dr. Kim and entire staff!