I am a 28 yr old mother of two beautiful boys,...

I am a 28 yr old mother of two beautiful boys, whom I both nursed. 5 ft 128 lbs 34 B pre-op. I had my oldest as a teenager and have missed my young, full breasts since then. I was a 34 C in high school. I have a two year old whom I nursed until His second birthday in April, then cut him from the chi-chi haha. I workout vigorously and regularly but was extremely aware there was nothing I could do for my breasts, except surgery. The more I toned my body the sadder my boobs became :( a few years ago I watched a show where Dr. Ghavami demonstrated his flash augmentation procedure. I was amazed. Pain and recovery had always been the main obstacles for me. Fast forward a few years... My husband asked if I wanted to go for a consultation. We made an appt in June, I felt completely comfortable. The long wait times and other things others may complain about are because Dr Ghavami wants to meet and talk to EVERY patient: from consult to pre-op to day of surgery and follow up he is there. The office staff is wonderful. I also opted to do lipo of my outer thighs, and at one day out breasts are engorged but not painful. If it weren't for the lipo I would be back to a regular routine . I had a lot of extra skin from pregnancy/ nursing, so we went with 339 cc silicone sub muscular on left and 304 on right. I could not be happier. Hope to post more updates soon.

Looking good!
               they look great

4 days post-op :)

Everything is going well. I wake up with morning boob and have to do stretches recommended by my doctor to relieve the tightness. Still no major pain or discomfort associated with my BA. I also had minimal lipo and that is slowly getting better as well. I am very happy with my results and cannot say enough good things about my doctor.

I completely understand. The stretches to help with tightness are straight-arm stretches instructed by my doc and his team, so consult yours first. Arms straight out to the side, then bring your hands all the way together above your head, arms still straight and touch finger tips. Very similar to a sun salutation, if you do yoga. If you have a hubby willing to gently massage the implants toward your sternum while you stretch, that movement helps greatly with releasing tightness and making the twins softer ;) Best wishes for a great recovery!
Sorry - see now you answered some of my questions already. Still have brain fog;)
Your results are beautiful - can I ask what stretches you do to relieve the tightness? I am 10 days post op and major tightness still Also how tall are you? And pre-op size? I have 325 cc and feel massive, but they look lovely on you just post op! Thanks.

5 days po

I saw him in June and was able to have my surgery two months later. He is wonderful and so are the staff. I highly recommend him.
Just curious how long after consultation you were able to have the surgery? I want to see him but some doctors (especially the good popular ones) are booked out months in advance for surgery.

@kmw223, I saw on your profile you got implants a few years ago. Are you looking for a a revision?

Day 8 post op

I am just one week past my surgery and am feeling remarkably well. I can't believe i just had major surgery. Sleeping back in my bed. Taking my son to school, now that my husband is back at work. Dr Ghavami is an amazing PS. I am following a carefully instructed post-op care of supplements, stretches, and as much rest as i can get. I feel my breasts are a little large for my body seeing as I am only 5 ft, but have been told they are swollen and will look different in just a few short months :) I am hoping to be a C. I have had absolutely no pain associated with my augmentation and even my lipo areas are healing nicely. I have to wear a compression garment that is very uncomfortable and very hot, especially in summer! Otherwise so far so good. My kids keep bumping into me and my two year old still wants me to pick him up, but I just try to explain to them I can't right now :( That part is hard. I feel extremely blessed to have had this experience with the doctor I chose. Here's to getting a little bit better everyday...

2 weeks post-op

I had an appointment with my doctor today and everything went great. I still feel really good and get a little bit better everyday. My leftie has dropped into place it seems and the right is still riding a little high. I was told that this is normal for a right handed person and vice versa. My husband and are are just over the moon with my results and ease of recovery. Worth every penny! I took the girls out for a spin today in a dress, no bra. I wasn't the least bit self conscious, though maybe I should have been. It is funny to catch people staring at your boobs ;) Tried on some clothes and it amazes me how my body just looks more proportionate and everything looks so much better. Can't wait to go shopping!!

Almost three weeks out

I am having a rough day today. Recently my husband left on deployment AND my best friend moved back to the East coast....so I am sad today. I am also feeling down about my surgery! :( Will I ever feel normal again? Did I go too big?? I am a very active person normally and hate the fact that I can't workout and have low energy. I also had liposuction at the same time as BA. I love running and feel like the new additions might get in the way of my active lifestyle (yoga, gym, running, weights, etc.). They feel like mine, but not!? Just a lot of mixed emotions. No massaging yet per my PS, but he said I could lay on my stomach to help soften them. That is still very weird and uncomfortable. Everyone I talk to about what I am feeling (husband, family, close friends) tells me they look good. I wanted to fill up the loose saggy breasts that had resulted after two pregnancies and breast feeding BUT didn't want two melons on my chest. It is just hard to see the big picture since I am looking down or in the mirror =\ I am sure this is normal (right? Kinda) and I will be happy as they soften but just feeling low in general. On a side note: HOLY sensitivity, batman! almost painful...Hope everyone is healing and feeling well xo

Your size looks great on you!! I wish I would have gone in the 300's instead of my 450's. I totally understand your last post. I talked to different people who knew I did this and they all said they looked like the perfect size for me, I was in a tankini, and they don't look too big. Well, they don't see us with our clothes off and how huge they look and feel!! I read other posts that we are suppose to go through this adjustment time with our emotions and physiologically getting used to the new breasts take time...but I'm pretty sure I will still feel mine are too big a year from now. :( I wish I could turn back time to last month and just go with my start which was 400...I think that would have at least been a little smaller than what I am right now. With clothes on it's totally fine...I guess I like the leaner look and I am definitely not "lean" looking...hoping I will grow to feel comfortable with my more inflated boobs...I'm sorry your husband is deployed and best friend moved. I think during this time you definitely need support and reassurance and hope you have that from others. My husband keeps telling me to give it time so I'm trying. You really do look like you have a great size for your body...hope you continue to heal well!
I appreciate your kinds words. I knew I wasn't the only one who didn't have "boob greed" but " boob regret". It is not that I don't like them, I do but I would just have liked a smaller, "leaner" look too! I am already have a thick muscular body for my 5ft frame and feel like my boobs make me look thicker. It sucks. I want to be thrilled my size just like everyone else. I had originally considered 286 cc but my doctor advised to go with more bc I had a lot of loose skin. I guess we just have to adjust to our sudden change and mentally that is not as easy...I think yours look beautiful too. I hope we can both adjust and be happy. I look forward to reading more about your journey/transformation. Good luck!!

Getting comfortable with my new breasts

Feeling better about the size the past few days. And enjoying my clothes....I would even more if I didn't still have to wear the garment for the lipo, but oh we'll. I have received several compliments in how "natural" my breasts look :) That helps me feel good about everything. I can't wait to workout!!

4 weeks post op

I took my kids to Vegas this weekend to get away and hang out with my friend who lives there. I took my favorite bathing suit top and it barely covers my nips lol Otherwise, everything is good. I like the way I look in clothes but can not wait to fluff and soften.

Feeling great :) very happy

I am feeling very happy with my size and recovery. I started walking briskly on the treadmill and doing some easy yoga stretches just to get back in the swing of things. I also had lipo and am still recovery from that. I love my tatas (chichis as my two year old says lol)! I feel my size is full enough but modest which is exactly what I wanted. I have started using New gel scar strips to help my crease incisions. Truth be told my incisions are only two-finger widths long. I also started taking Neprinol to prevent CC per my doctor. My doctor (Dr. Ghavami) did an awesome job. I told him what I wanted a bit neurotically, actually) and he did exactly what I wanted. I trust him and will always to back as long as I can pay. I feel more like myself, just with awesome boobs :) I will even admit I could have gone 50 cc's more and been very happy, but think I will always stay in the 300's due to my frame and height. I just wish my husband was home to enjoy them too!!

Hello! Can you please tell me more about Neprinol? Thank you!
I bought the pills through my PS and they are pricey. He puts his patients on. Them to prevent CC. I believe they are for anti inflammation. I believe you can purchase them in Amazon. 2-3 capsules 3x a day without food but with lots of water :)
How long does he recommend that that you take them?

5 weeks post op

I still obsess over boobs, mostly mine. I can't wait until they are where I want them. Overall I am very comfortable with my size. My left breast dropped at about 2-3 weeks but my right is still a little high...it is so frustrating! I have the squeaking/bubble thing in my right breast as well. I am slowly getting back to exercising but nothing with my chest muscles. I am waiting for d&f before I go spend $$$ on new bras, but once these bad boys settle I am going to go nuts haha ;)

I am having surgery in a few weeks and have thought about the size daily; for fear of them being too big. I too am 5' and fit, but muscular, with a butt. I told my Dr. I wanted to be proportionate, I've always been small up top but after two kids I need some help, but I do not want to be huge by any means. I have broad shoulders so as my Dr. said I can handle larger breasts but since i had a smaller frame he recommended 375cc. Again, I have thought about it daily and finally called my Patient coordinator and told her to knock it back to 350. I am more comfortable with this and then I saw your sizes and you look great! You said you are in a 34DD now but hope to get to a C, is this still due to swelling? I love the boob greed/regret -- so true! I also will fall into that category.
Sounds like we are body twins LOL I am very happy with my size and went with the recommendation of my doc. On a recent trip to VS the girls told me I could wear 34C, 32D, or 32DD depending on the bra cut and style...so ??? My swelling is definitely gone but my right breast is stubborn and still has not dropped all the way. I think you will be very happy, just trust your doctor, and know that you are going to go through ALOT in a relatively short time. Good luck! =D

6 weeks

Hi. I'm 5'3 and 117 lbs. I'm also thinking about going with around 325cc. How have your implants progressed? Are you happy with your size. They look really nice!!
I will also update above but...I am very happy with my size. I started a deflated B because of breast feeding, now a 34C, 34D, 32D, or 32DD depending on cut and brand. Very weird! I am still waiting for my right to drop ALL the way but I love the look and feel of my mod +. Thank you. Good luck with yours :)
thanks for the response. also, i forgot to ask before, what size where you pre-op?

Almost 9 weeks (2 months) very happy with my size!

So life has been crazy and not much has changed on the boob front...though I think my right might FINALLY be coming down!! I went shopping recently for good sports bra bc I run about three miles 3-4 times a week plus yoga and weights. I got one from underarmour ($$), a champion from marshalls ($), and another from Old navy and honestly they all work about the same though the underarmour is probably the best...so far. I bought a few regular underwires as well (trying to pace myself with the buying of new stuff) and have bought in 32D and 34D. For those of you waiting for surgery or to see those major chances, TRY to be patient. Time will fly :) I have an appt next week with the doc, also my state boards =s I am a bundle of nerves, but still thrilled that I chose this for myself. I have always been an impulsive person, so I am glad I didn't wait years like others have.

I am a little more than a month out from my BA and am starting to get nervous about the down time. I know how important it is, but I don't usually just sit down until late at night right before bed, so I'm nervous I will get antsy, depressed, or just down-right b*tchy. But reading about your fast recovery with little to no pain has me hopeful! I will continue to follow your recovery, and by the way, I think they are a great size for you!
Thanks so much. I'm thinking of going for it first week of December. After I pick my PS I will start my own review. I can't wait!! Happy healing!!

Freaking out....

So this whole time I thought it was my right that was the problem child, but now I think it is my left! After having some pain (nothing horrible) the past few days and just being really dissatisfied with the opposite look of my breasts, I googled it. I think my left is bottoming out, and I am so upset :( I see my ps Tuesday. Any advice is welcome. I paid so much for my surgery and the thought of paying more is heartbreaking and stressful!! My husband was extremely supportive and he still is but I can tell he is worried too.

I got the same exaxt implants as you! 339/304cc mod plus profile and I love them! U look great!!
Thats so not good! Maybe it will be ok! I went through different looks these past 5 months. Keep us posted on what your ps says! Good luck!

10 almost 11 weeks

Soooooo... Doc says I am not bottoming out wheeeew! BUT my right does still need to come down some so I messaging and sleeping on my stomach. I am relieved he feels everything is fine bc life is too stressful right now without having to worry about my boobs. Ladies, in the first weeks and months your breasts will change and if there were oddities before, the augmentation may just accentuate them, so keep that in mind. I am still thrilled I did this, and though we paid a lot, I am very happy with my doctor. He is always very warm and comforting and I really appreciate it.

Incision photo

13 weeks/3 months

I am 3 months post and everything is going great with the new additions! I am very happy to say I love my boobs. They feel like mine and look ReALLY natural, which was exactly what I wanted. I really like the size and they feel like mine. I have obsessed over these for the past few months but that is subsiding. Now time to enjoy ;) I will be running two 5k's soon and am glad to say my implants do not get in my way. I just have to wear high support bras all the time. Protecting my invest ment lol it is also worth it to note that my breasts have changed so much since after the surgery and I am sure they may still change but I am very pleased with my results.

Yours look so beautiful! I hope mine turn out that well. :)
You look awesome!! Very natural and proportionate. Thanks for updating. It helps out a lot.
Thank you! I love that we are all so positive and supportive of each other :)

4 months post

My surgery feels forever ago and I feel like my new breasts were always mine...though I remember the old ones well. I do have a few small aesthetic issues I will discuss with my doctor at the next appt and update on here as well. I have a dent (bubble in my left breast and my right is a bit droopy ( I had an augmentation to get rid of sad and saggy). Nothing major and, honestly, I don't want to have surgery again. I just feel I paid so much ans should have some awesome freaking breast that I smile and and go, " totally worth every penny!". And sometimes I feel like that...but sometimes I don't. That is a real problem to me. My husband is coming home next week from an almost 4 months deployment, and I am excited/nervous. Also, today I had classy yet unclothed pics taken as a gift for him for our anniversary. I must say my boobs was the only thing I WASN'T self conscious about...but they turned out great, thanks to the photographer I hired, and I can't wait to give them to him! Happy holidays, Merry Christmas, and happy healing :)

Thank you for posting every month. You look so natural.
I feel like you and I look pretty similar right now (although I'm only 2 weeks out). But my lefty is a little bulgey at the bottom and has a crease, and my right is nice and tucked under. Hopefully your doctor will be able to address your concerns for you - and no matter what I'm sure your hubby will be ecstatic! You really do look very natural. =)
You have stunning results, girl. They really look so natural on your petite frame. Beautiful.

Feeling sad but overall happy that I did it.

Today is mine and my husband's 4th anniversary and I know I am going to have to have surgery again. I hope my doctor is willing to acknowledge my left breast and that there is one thing wrong. I am sure I am either Bottoming out, as I previously was concerned about, or he placed my implant to low. I spent so much on my surgery I could not possibly pay again so soon. He has a one year "warranty" and I am hoping this is covered by that. Right now it is upsetting and gives me major anxiety. I am scared he won't fix it. I lo e my breast in a bra but when I take it off I just see the double bubble and how low my left is and is is even more upsetting than before my implants. I don't want my husband to see :( I don't want this to discourage anyone I am just venting. I will keep you posted....

Hi i just did my BA 3 week ago I am like you both 5and very fit I am personal trainer so always doing sport I did get 360/375cc moderate + and i think is perfectly normal size for us, Not to big /not too small If u like i can send some picture to your email adress To have look ! I did follow all the comment and foto post to get a idee before make them And always after 5 month when your breast get recover and swelling is gone , almost everybody women say they regret to not get bigger, so i did little more of what i was thinking on the beginning and i am super happy From my decisiĆ³n The most important is if you have no breast before you should considerate , it will be really not too big My size is a big 36C , before i have got 280cc for 13 years , and that was very small , i change after 2 pregnantcy Really fare to get a D cup with that cc If you like me to help you Xxx

6 months

Hello ladies. I hope everyone's holidays were wonderful. I saw my doctor on a emergency check in on dec 17. He agreed that my breast needed some "fixing" but wants me to wait til almost a full year post op! Right now I am depressed. I don't like the look of my breasts. They sit too low on my body. I am just so upset I spent so much and my results are much less than awesome. I feel like my doctor is not hearing my concerns, he merely brushes them away, saying we will deal with it later. I have even considered seeking several second opinions. I thought you got what you paid for but I may have been wrong. He lowered my crease (without my consultation) on my left breast. So I have pain and my natural crease is still very visible. My right has a double bubble as well ans a little snoopy defect. I want to cry when I look at them. Again he says these things are all fixable but wants me to wait. I paid 11,000...I wanted awesome boobs the first time! He showed me pictures of my before and I understand what he was working with but this is really frustrating and is effecting my mood and home life :(

How are you doing? Any revision?
I am well. Thank you. Mentally it has been very hard. No revision yet. Waiting on doctor to honor his "one year warranty". If not I will be seeking out another doctor for a revision.
Oh i can anderstain u very well , i was reading your post before i do mine boobies and after Mine come out with problem as well my left one stay up and make a contracture, and my implants are too inside So now is 7 weeks ago This morning i saw my surgeon and he gonna make a change on the asimitry in 7 weeks already So i don t anderstain why u have to wait so long ! Is not fait, I will late u know after my new surgery from the 27 february He say this is very simple and fast recovery 3 weeks So !! Kisses

12 months post very unhappy with results

Updating photos

Your right breast is perfect. At least you only have to revise one breast and you'll be good! Very natural results but your PS is a jerk. I feel he is trying get out of his warranty. Put your foot down and don't take no for an answer 11k is an obscene amount to pay. My doctor, who is very expensive, charges 9k. He needs to fix you asap. Best of luck. xo
I understand how mentally hard it can be. I hope that if and when you decide to get a revision everything turns out for the best. Best wishes. Chin up!!
Btw I am so happy I got my revision done. Was the best thing I did.

12 months

How much was your procedure?
$11,000 USD

So confused. I can't decide what to do and time is running out.

Hello loves! I hope everyone is well, happy and healthy in their journey to the land of bewbies. I am really struggling and sick right now over my revision. My original doctor agreed to correct the double bubbles caused by my implants being too low. However, he siad this is just my body and he did nothing wrong. We will have to pay 2500 for anesthesia and operating room. I had already sought second and third and fourth opinions, just in case. They all said my implants were too low and my left is starting to bottom out. Which is exactly what my gut had been telling me all along. After talking to my p's I was very concerned. He stated one "might" be bigger or higher than the other after revision. UMMMM..NO! I made it very clear that I don't want that. To which he replied "of course" But he did say I would have more upper pole fullness, which I was excited about. He siad he needs to do a capsulorrhaphy or inferior bilateral pocket closure of 2 cm and then "tuck" my scares, which means lots of internal suturing. I have been feeling scared to allow him to operate on me again, and for me to wake up unhappy AND 13500 INTO AN ELECTIVE SURGERY.The one silver lining in all of this, my husband. He has been so supportive. Never once lecturing me and honestly only freaking out once lol SO I went back for a second consult with another respected local ps who specializes in breasts. He said the capsulorrhaphy would provide minimal results as compared to what I had in my mind and I need to go 400 HP. Wait...WHAT?!?! I can honestly say I have never been more confused in my life!!! I am happy and healthy, so are my children, husband, family and friends. I honestly feel so stupid. My sister has been married (to a man) for 14 years and just came out to us as gay. She was so brave and had to make such a huge decision...and I am over here crying and I can't sleep over whether to spend 2500 or 2800 on a capsulorrhaphy or 5500 on an implant exchange. This boob thing is a disease. I haven't slept in almost 24 hours bc i am scard. Scared if I go bigger I will not like the look and regret it....plus spending another 5500 seems ridiculous. I am also scared I won't be happy with just a quick revision. My dad is coming in three weeks to take care of my kids. GOODNESS, GRACIOUS! Any advice, good vibes, anything is appreciated! God bless and happy healing

I am going through the exact same thing :( not fun at all. I posted a question to the drs. They did day that I bottomed out. I am going to have the pocket fixed. I was told not to go bigger that it could make matters worse. My photos look very similar to yours.

Revision done

Updated pictures

6 days post revision with different doctor

I had my post op wit Dr Andreasen yesterday morning. My dad is in town to help my husband and I with the boys, and he drove me to my appt. We almost died! My dad is from the east coast (my husband and I are too) and driving in Socal traffic and road construction makes him nervous! But we made to the office early and the doctor was able to see me early. It is so refreshing not to have to wait HOURS to see my plastic surgeon. I think I startled the doctor because once he said I was good to drive and live a normal life, I got teary eyed and asked for a hug! I was topless, so in hindsight maybe not the best idea LOL I am extremely happy with my breasts! Initially at one of my consultations, he had told me he couldn't completely repair what had been done but he would do his best and he DID. He fixed me. I still nit pick little things but they are 101% improved. Revisions can be easier than the original surgery and mine is for sure. No messages bc the pocket was made smaller and we want to keep it that way. I have to wear a wire bra all the time or a supportive one for sleeping and excercise. So my dreams of going bra less are over, but I am ok with that. M my husband deploys tomorrow so tonight is date night. It is such a relief to have done this with such a wonderful doctor and to be on the other side. My previous implants and complications really affected me and my marriage and now we can move on.

You have very beautiful results. Congratulations!

1 week post revision

400 hp silicone

Your revision looks great!!! This really helped me with my decision between moderate plus and high profile. You still look very natural with HP just fuller. Looks great on your frame!
Thank you so much! I paid a lot for these and, God willing with no more complications, I am very pleased.

bras and swimsuits with 400cc mentor hp silicone 1 week post revision

I was measured at VS one week post revision at a 32DD or 34DD but hose sizes are hard to find :( I can squeeze into a 34D in most bra but the support isn't as good. IIA going to wait a few weeks , get measured again and spent some money on some really good bras. I am very happy with my revision results though IIA still getting used to the size and everyone staring at my boobs lol I don't know how to feel about it honestly.

Darn phone!

Please excuse typos. My phone is apparently grammatically challenged....UGH!!

comparison pics

Top pic is 304 (r) 339 (l) mod plus natrelle silicone with double bubbles and slight bottoming out of left due to being 0 laced too low. Bottom: 1 week 3 days post revision to 400 hp. 100 cc does not make a huge size difference just a fuller appearance :)

saline vs silicone

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Little lessons from BIG boobs...

Today has been a long day, and my dog is an asshole. Let me explain. I once heard, and feel, that in this life if you ask for patience ( strength, self acceptance, etc.), God (...or the universe) will not just hand it over and say "here you go." *smiley face* Rather, you are gifted in LESSONS that will eventually teach you patience and the like prayed for. Example: I have prayed for patience, strength and self acceptance for a long time now...and God just keeps giving me those little lessons until I ace the course. This morning while loading up my kids to take my 13 year old to school, my Doberman sees a stray dog in our yard (unfortunately, this is common in CA) AND HE BOLTS AFTER IT. My sweet baby that can barely catch a fly but is 100lbs and very "scary looking" but not actually scary, chases this small stray down the street. I run after them, holding my boobs...because I am only 2 weeks post and shouldn't run...but I did. Down the street. Holding my boobs. While my neighbors are passing me in their cars on their way to work or their daily activities. Yep, totally happened. It was horrible and mortifying and I wanted to Kill my dog, but just screamed and grounded him. Because he obviously doesn't know that I just had a revision. Ugh, lesson in patience: check. My husband is deployed and I am stay at home mom with no family locally but some good close friends. So it is just me and my boys all day everyday. I am tired, and I can't be alone because they can't be alone. I felt like since I was 2 weeks today I could start cleaning because my house needed a major detox. My house still looks like a frat house, with clothes and toys strewn about and pee on the toilet seat. Lesson in strength: check. So my breasts and implants have affected my mental state a lot in the past few years. Before my 3 year old my breast were actually pretty nice, or to me they were. But from nursing confidence to post breastfeeding sadness. I either loved or absolutely hated them. My first augmentation gave me a temporary surge in both mood and acceptance of my body, but once the complications started it was a steep down hill. I am very happy with them right now, but find myself scared to take off my bras and face them. I can't help but compare to all the other beautiful breast on here befores and afters. But I have to accept I have done everything I can up to this point, without an internal lift or strattice. Those are options for the future. I just had two operations in 14 months and spent $16,000. Right now this is as good as it gets for me. Lesson in self acceptance: check.

2 weeks post

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I would not nor could not recommend him with a good conscience. He is not a bad doctor. The prices are ridiculous, but I was one of those who paid it. If he can charge 11,000 for a BA and people will pay for it, he will. I called several times for my preoperative photos and have yet to receive them.