The Best Plastic Surgeon in LA!

I recently had a breast augmentation, implants and...

I recently had a breast augmentation, implants and a tummy tuck with Dr Moelleken after losing 100lbs in a year. I collected a few recommendations of plastic surgeons and I knew I wanted Dr Moelleken as soon as I met him.

He was the first plastic surgeon who I instantly trusted and didn't try to sell me a whole bunch of procedures. He even put me off having some things I wanted. He didn't hesitate to answer all my questions and I never felt rushed. His entire staff were on hand whenever I needed them before the surgery to answer any queries or concerns.

I am absolutely delighted with the results of my operation. Dr Moelleken is a genius and everyone who has seen me agrees that it looks better than anyone could have imagined. Not only am I overjoyed with the results but I am also extremely impressed with the high level of aftercare. Since having the operation 9 days ago, I've already seen Dr Moelleken three times and am due to go back again on Tuesday.

I have seen many procedures and like anyone having plastic surgery, have done an enormous amount of research. I can safely say Dr Moelleken is the best plastic surgeon I have come across and I couldn't be happier. I have numerous friends who now want breasts exactly like mine!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon