The Best Plastic Surgeon in LA!

I recently had a breast augmentation, implants and...

I recently had a breast augmentation, implants and a tummy tuck with Dr Moelleken after losing 100lbs in a year. I collected a few recommendations of plastic surgeons and I knew I wanted Dr Moelleken as soon as I met him.

He was the first plastic surgeon who I instantly trusted and didn't try to sell me a whole bunch of procedures. He even put me off having some things I wanted. He didn't hesitate to answer all my questions and I never felt rushed. His entire staff were on hand whenever I needed them before the surgery to answer any queries or concerns.

I am absolutely delighted with the results of my operation. Dr Moelleken is a genius and everyone who has seen me agrees that it looks better than anyone could have imagined. Not only am I overjoyed with the results but I am also extremely impressed with the high level of aftercare. Since having the operation 9 days ago, I've already seen Dr Moelleken three times and am due to go back again on Tuesday.

I have seen many procedures and like anyone having plastic surgery, have done an enormous amount of research. I can safely say Dr Moelleken is the best plastic surgeon I have come across and I couldn't be happier. I have numerous friends who now want breasts exactly like mine!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for your doctor testimonial. In order to add your review to the breast aug community, we need to know more about YOU and your process, recovery, etc. Please consider fleshing this out a little. I know the community will appreciate it greatly.