Help Why Did Doctor Give Me 700cc Silicone - Beverly Hills, CA

Im freaking out plastic surgeons help me please.I...

Im freaking out plastic surgeons help me please.I flew out to beverly hills from nj for my breast implants i was a flat top 36c and wanted a full D he gave me 700ccs silicone mods from what i see why is every other girl getting btw 300-400ccs why did he give me such big ccs they look huge and im freaking out its only been a week but im getting bad depression and panic attacks i called my ps with my concerns and he pretty muched laughed at me n told me hes not a bra makers help please looking for a new ps already

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

same thing happened to me... I felt like a freak. I am going to see Pousti Monday for a revision. It's going to be about $20k when it's all said and done. I'm so sorry for your troubles I know how you feel. Just hang in there and wear really tight shape wear. You can change them in 3 mos. I bought XS to push down on my chest for work, I didn't even want to go to yoga, I looked like a freak. I was hiding from everyone I was so embarrassed. Be strong you'll get through this!

Saw your post in the Q&A seeking NJ doctors yesterday. Hoping the link helps you find a new doctor. Take care and update us when you can!

How are you today??? Any good news?

I'm sorry you're feeling this way...you're not alone! So many of us have felt the same way the first few weeks. See if you can distract yourself for another week or so, to let your breasts settle in a bit. Almost every review you'll read, mentions the swelling and dropping of the implants. It can take a while. Also, the pain meds can do a number on you too! I'm also sorry your PS isn't more responsive to your concerns...that must be frustrating for you. Will you be able to recover a bit more upon your return home or do you have to go back to work? Keep us posted!

I came home last night and spent the night in the ER begging them to remove them I now have discharge and skin discoloration I need to find a PS in NJ and fast
Did any of the real self dr reply? I'm wondering if you have posted it on the correct section of real self. Make sure it's under ask a dr

Oh no, I'm so sorry!! How are you feeling today? Did the ER do anything to help you at all? The discharge and fever sound like an infection. Antibiotics yet? Take care and hugs to you!

Are you ok?? I'm sorry! Don't panic ok it will work out. It really will. Do u have pics ? What are your stats? Maybe it's just because they are swollen and maybe it will be fine:-/. The drs on here will help direct you They are really good giving good advice.
I'm only on day 5 so maybe my surgeon is very rude and shrugs me off won't answer any of my questions an I'm from nj n came to California so im totally screwed going back to nj today I look like a football player hate it!!
What a jerk !! You came all the way over here for him and he has treated you this way....... Yeah even me 5 days after I felt that way too. They are very swollen so maybe they will go down a lot! Lets keep our fingers crossed!! Maybe someone in nj can help you since you live there!! Maybe take a pill that will relax you and calm your nerves. I'm not a pill taker but I even had to take a half of a Valium... 2.5 mg hehe..... That will help I'm sure. The meds they gave you seem to make you feel up and down anyway! Take care sweetie and keep us posted !
Just wish a surgeon out here in nj will put money aside an just meet with me an make me feel better an my PS wouldn't give me a Med to relax jerk!