Brazilian Butt Lift, I LOVE IT! - Beverly Hills, CA

3 weeks ago I had liposuction and buttock...

3 weeks ago I had liposuction and buttock enhancement with Dr Bruno, words cannot express how happy and satisfied I am with my results. I was able to notice the difference in the size and shape right away. My recovery was very smooth was out and about a few days after surgery. My friends cannot stop complimenting me on how amazing my results are, I love my new figure.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr Brunos results are amazing, I was refered by a friend that had her surgery 3 months ago. If you are looking into having a Brazilian butt lift done I will definitely recommend Dr Bruno 100%, he is an excellent surgeon.

Do u hv any pics? I was thinking of going to him but I haven't seen a lot of his work on here. Is he more on the conservative side?.compare to Dr Campos or yily u think?
hey girly3 are u going to dr campos to bbl?? is he good ?
Hi. Well that's who I hv in mind right now. I love the way Dr campos contours the body like an hourglass. So does Dr Yily in DR I love her shapes too. So it's between them 2 as of right now. I feel like the US Drs are more on the conservative side.
Hi I actually had several surgeries with Dr Bruno already, he did my breast augmention about 3 years ago and I love them, I also had lipo and recently the BBL. I will try to get some pictures for you. Are you currently in La? The office where I had my surgery is offering a great BBL promotion this month. let me know if you are interested.
no I live about 4 hours away. but yeah I saw ur profile and u look awesome he did an amazing job. But yeah thanks again for the reply, and I read you info on ur profile and I really got an idea how the procedure will be . thanks ;)