How Your Waist Anorexic and Then Your Ass is Colossal, Like Woop! - Beverly Hills, CA

I've finally decided to write a review after so...

I've finally decided to write a review after so long. I’ve read so many of your reviews and you women are amazing, and definitely look great! Here’s my story…I’m 23 years old, and I live in California. I wanted to stay close to home so I decided to get my procedure done by Dr. Dennis Dass, located in Beverly Hills, CA. I couldn’t find many reviews on this doctor, but from the pictures I’ve seen I really like his work. When I went in for my consultation I was so freakin’ nervous, but he instantly calmed me down. There was a woman there named Leslie, who is possibly his assistant. Anyways she was able to tell that I was nervous, she came in the room and showed me her ass! I was like whoa, your ass looks good! Lol. She said Dr. Dass did her BBL, so being able to see one of his patients up close and personal really put me at ease. I’m so scared that I won’t get the results I want, but I told myself I will think positive and my results will be amazing. I look forward to sharing my journey with you ladies, it should be a very interesting and exciting one.

I noticed that I didn't mention my height and...

I noticed that I didn't mention my height and weight in my previous update. I’m 5’7 and I weigh 158. I’m so anxious to get my procedure done, especially after stalking this website and seeing so many great results. I still haven’t bought any items needed for my BBL, because I’ve been so busy but I will be starting soon. I don’t even know where to start. I will keep reading reviews, and I know I will get ideas from you all.

Love It...BBL

I had my procedure on June 11th, 2013, and I'm so happy and satisfied with the outcome. Dr. Dass is amazing and he improved my body tremendously. I'm more confident with my outer appearance and everywhere I go I get so much attention from both men and women. All the pain and discomfort was worth, and I'm so happy that I decided to go through with my brazilian butt lift procedure.

Week 7 BBL :-)

Man oh man, the compliments I have been receiving because of my fabulous body. Everywhere I go it's so much attention. I went out went some friends the other night, and so many strangers wanted to grab my butt. One woman told me I have a Nicki Minaj butt. The waitresses kept coming to our table telling me how great my body looks. Sometimes all the attention gets overwhelming but it just confirms what a great job Dr. Dass has done.

It's been almost 7 weeks since surgery and I'm feeling much better than before, but I still have slight pain and discomfort in the certain areas. Sometimes it gets tight, and some days it swells up or I feel lumps. After I massage the areas I start feeling better. Other than a few things here and there I have healed quite lovely. I'm so happy I decided to choose Dr. Dass. A lot of people base their decisions on which doctor is the cheapest. I could have chosen that route as well, but my body is precious to me and I would never take a risk and choose a doctor because their price was so cheap. That can sometimes lead to a life full of regrets, and being unhappy because the doctor didn't do a great job or you caught some type of infection, etc. At the end of the day ladies please be careful. I knew Dr. Dass was right for me, I wish all of you can meet this man and his lovely assistant Leslie. They are amazing! This have been a long process and at this point I have no regrets, and I do believe everything was worth it.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I love Dr. Dass. I swear he made and still makes me feel like I'm one of his family members. He is the best doctor ever!! :-) I can now say I love my body.

After pics?
Pix pls
Do you have pics hun?
i like your wish pics dass does butts like those....the only thing iam not happy with is when he said middle back i thought that would mean under my bra strap but he didnt do that area so i thought u may want to ask cause i really dont like the fat there
Thank you, yeah I will definitely ask him. I will write down the areas that I want before I meet with him next month or may.
hello :) so happy ur posting ur story.....Good job! I have 4 days left ill keep u updated :)
You influenced me:-)
I will be posting pics do you guys can see ;) I'm about 138lbs and 5 '3 I just want to make sure I get an hourglass figure lol =}
I want that hourglass figure too. Lol
Yes, he does wonders. The doctors out in Beverly Hills are really good, I just cant afford them!! lol Keep us updated!
That's understandable lol. I will definitely keep you guys updated.
Hmmm dr dass, I've seen some before and after pictures? Now did the dr explain how much he can inject per buttocks? I'm hoping to get mine done in April 2013, I also saw some ladies that had these wires I guess for blood?? Is that for all BBL?? My drs never explained that to me ;/
Hey Sally35, we haven't discussed how much he can inject yet. I will be meeting with him either in April or May to discuss that and everything else that I need to know before and after my procedure. I think the tube that you're talking about is the catheter, used for urine after the procedure. Who is your doctor? Maybe you should meet with him or call him and ask him all the questions you have.
Dr Hughes is the dr I consulted with last. He said he could inject 500 to 600 each buttocks but he didn't mention any tubes ;/ I'm excited for you too ;)
Is that how much you want injected? Yeah when I first seen tubes in some of the photos I was like, hmm I didn't know that was needed for a bbl.
That's all I have available to inject ;(
Awwww it's ok, I'm sure you will look great
Good Luck, when are you scheduled?
Hey girl2 thank you, my surgery day is June 11th.
Okay, I will be following your journey. I will be behind you July 3rd. I also live in California all the good PS out here are super exoensive, so Im going with Dr. Salamas office
I will be following yours as well. :-). Yes they are expensive, but it will be easier for me if I stay in Cali. I've seen photos of Dr. Salamas patients, and they look great!