The Best Surgeon in Beverly Hills - Beverly Hills, CA

Working in the cosmetic field myself and...

Working in the cosmetic field myself and witnessing so many before and afters nothing compared to Dr. Bruno work. This is why I decided to have my Brazilian Butt Lift with him. I received 720cc and 780cc per side due to asymmetry. I would say that the pain is tolerable I stopped using my pain killers after three days and there is also a lot of soreness and bruising. The recovery is a little challenging just because you cant sit on your bottom for almost three weeks so that means sleeping on your stomach or sides but it is all worth it. It has only been a little over two weeks and I am loving my results already. My whole experience has been great and its only going to get better.

5 werks post op

So it's a little over a month since my procedure. Everything seems to be falling into place. Bruising was gone at about the 4 week mark, my buttocks are taking shape now. I still have some stiffness and a bit of soreness in some areas and they have also become more softer. I am loving my results, my clothes fit and look so much better now. I'll keep you updated :-)
Hi! I'm newer here.. How are you doing? Do you have more pictures to share? Maybe more recent? Thanks!!!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bruno made me feel so comfortable through out the whole process. He is a very honest, Kind, caring Dr. who spends time with you to make sure there is no question unanswered. He is very proud of his work and it shows. I'm so thankful for Dr. Bruno he is truly the best and everything you want in a plastic surgeon. I will definitely be going back to him.