I Would Not Recommend Dr. Anthony Griffin out of Beverly Hills! - Beverly Hills, CA

Everyone I dont KNOW HOW I ending up starting to...

Everyone I dont KNOW HOW I ending up starting to read disaster plastic surgery stories but I did. Well mainly because of the recent death in the DR. Now I dun' went & got myself nervous about my surgery.. During my research I have read a lot of deaths in the Florida area, & I am going to Florida, even a prominent Dr. in Georgia had a death of a young lady...... Even though I had surgery before don't know why I feeling so nervous now But I am....Need to Build MY courage juice back up,,,#not laughing very serious!!!
So can anyone tell me about the physical clearance, isn't your Dr. supposed to give you a full checkup.? How can you get blood clot? Deaths consisted of people stopped breathing, blood clotting the heart going into coma having heart attacks.... I am just getting very nervous.. I hope the Dr does a full physical & if I am not fit to have surgery or anything wrong tell me I will be at risk don't lie to me ... Yes I am kinda ranting but I'm also confused NOW...
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Staff was not pertinent with tellin you to receive tha results that i wanted I needed to gain weight i had mine done in July 2011 & im very dissatisfied...!!!!! wish i had done more research b4 hand because that was a hefty amount to pay the outcome was not much at all never said anything bout i didnt hae enuff fat to get outcome i wnted he was all about tha $$$ mind u we had a skype & a phone consultation plus i sent pics... so very disappointed

Can you explain a little bit more about why your procedure didn't work out? I thought Dr. Griffin was the inventor of the BBL.