Getting Ready for BBL - Beverly Hills, CA

So far I can speak of my consultation experience,...

So far I can speak of my consultation experience, and Ghavami's answers were great! The consultant was really helpful on financing payments!!

I'm a mother of 3, and about to turn 30. I have been waiting to get this surgery for around 3 years, and finally is almost around the corner!!
I live in West L.A, and my husband (since he'll be paying lol) and I decided to go to Dr. Ghavami through Beverly HIlls Physicians.
The Dr. is AWESOME he responded all my doubts and concerns, made suggestions which I love the best and helped understand my options best.
I'm a short woman and 5ft even, 131 lbs, but obviously I have never been happy with body shape. Before having kids I was a stick, and now I feel like  a walking mutated rectangle with a hanging belly.
I'm pretty good on keeping a a healthy diet and doing moderate exercise, but the results are not what I want.
So hopefully this surgery will be life changing experience on my self-esteem.
I'm looking for a huge ass because I'm sooo short, but I do want a defined  waist with a rounder fuller booty ;). Ah ! and finally to get rid of bra straps on my back UGGH!!!
I'm hoping to have a natural-looking hourglass shape.
The Dr. recommended and planned lipo on back, arms, inner thighs and abs with fat transfer on my butt cheeks
So we'll see what happens, and I will definitely keep posted.

Nobody knows in my family, but my hubby about the...

Nobody knows in my family, but my hubby about the surgery. I hope I get the natural shape I looking for... I lost 2 pounds!! The stress is causing that, I guess :/ and the Dr. told me not to loose any weigh lol but they told me not to worry and focus on not loosing more weigh.... The easiest thing to do hahahaha

I'm less than a week away from my surgery.... OMG!! IM SOOOOO ANXIOUS !!! I have a mix of emotions, but praying that everything goes well. Dr recommended taking some pills before surgery (Arnica and bromezyme) to ease the pain and healing process. I hope I get an early appt for my surgery and not have to wait until late with an empty stomach.
I'm almost there, so send me your good thoughts and, why not, pray for me if you can ;)

Hi everyone!!! im a mix of emotions !!!!! im...

hi everyone!!! im a mix of emotions !!!!! im having my bbl today at 630 pls have me in your good.thoughts n prayers.... FINALLY THE DAY IS HERE !!!!! YAY !!!! :D

Day 1 post-op I got my procedure.... im in mild...

day 1 post-op
I got my procedure.... im in mild pain .. feel drowzy n super swollen . Ghavmi n,staff were great before.n after surgery... im just lying down on my tummy.... I can take the pain ... im also peeing a lot, im also covered with pads which will be taken away on thursday... so right now is hard to see results cuz I look like giant burrito lol will take picts when I take off pads ;)

3 days post-op I feel some numbness around my...

3 days post-op

I feel some numbness around my waist. My body feels stiff and swollen. I'm really hoping to get the natural curve I'm looking for ;). My husband had been helping a lot!!!
Still taking meds, and at some points during night time I feel a lot of pain, but I have to say that the arnica, pineapple juice and bromezyme are helping too.
I do little walks around the house and go back to lie down on my tummy :(

I have a another post-op appt with Dr on Wed. to change my garment. I REALLY HOPE TO GET THE RESULTS I'M LOOKING FOR!!!!

Thanks for the public and private positive comments :)

9 days post-op ( THX FACENEYES FOR REMINDING ME...

9 days post-op ( THX FACENEYES FOR REMINDING ME LOL)

I have 3 days without taking meds the pain has been minimal since 2 days ago it feel as doing workout excesively .... I habe tons of bruises everywhere so is hars to hide those :( ....eventhough im just sleeping on my tummyy is mpre comfortabke to sleep my 8 hrs...

bythe way I had a follow up appt with ghavami he took off the top of the garment so my arms feel morefree .... ill b changing garments in 2 weeks I lost 6 pounds n,so far my tummy looks great I was expecting more of loose skin due to prior pregnancies but Dr is also liking the look of it.... we'll c what happens .... yesterday my cousin saw me, she hasnt seen me since a month ago and she told me how fine ii look after been taking my zumba classes lol .... I just smile n agreed to it lol.... nobody knows about this surgery only my husband n im planning to keep like that.... so far results are great n they look natural ;)

SO KEEP MY SECRET!!!!!! lol

2 weeks + 4 days Post -op follow Hi...

2 weeks + 4 days Post -op follow

Hi everyone!!
Everytime I see my body I still can't believe I finally got my surgery done!! There is no more pain, I have some parts a bit swollen and some bruises getting ready to go lol :).
I'm wearing my second garment in M size. When I first saw it I was like OMG! There is no way I'm getting into that tiny thing, but my surprise was that it felt like putting the cover on my phone lol!!! My measures without clothes are 36, 29, 39. Big difference on my waist!!!!! That part marks it all up.

The garment I'm wearing is pretty comfortable, except for the front line part, it makes me itchy.... I guess nothing is perfect. I feel like going back to Zumba, but Dr said not to return to normal functions until 4 week had past.
My nights are more comfortable, I can sleep on my sides. I working really hard on NOT sitting on my bottom at all!! Unless is for potty ;) and local driving which is rare to happen. when I get tired of standing up or lying down I squat on big pillows putting pressure on my legs, knees and arms to avoid pressure on my butt. When do this I do it only for 10 min.

I'm starting to noticed some loose skin on my stomach, but I was expecting that due to my prior pregnancies. I'm really not worry about it. Hopefully it won't show on my clothes. Dr, of course, recommended tummy tuck if I get too much, but honestly not looking forward. I wanted to better my body shape but not to look like a model lol :)

So, any questions, comments.... ThX :)

I'm posting some picts with pieces of clothes that...

I'm posting some picts with pieces of clothes that I had bought with good eye-intentions but once trying them on at home never wear them after.... I remember the arguments with my honey about this LOL I'm pretty sure I drove him CRAZY LOL

1 month Post-op Hello everyone! I finally was...

1 month Post-op

Hello everyone! I finally was able to get into my page.... The website was not letting me :(

I feel kind of down :( I had my follow-up appt. I lost 1 pound, os I'm down to 124. Dr G told me to not to be loosing weigh cuz that could affect the results of my booty. The swelling in my flanks, waist and lower back still present. I;m not in pain but I was expecting to be close to 100%, Dr G told me that the swelling can take up to 3 months to disappear :( He also advised to eat a bit more than before, which I kind of worry cuz I been working on changing radically my eating habits. After all I dont want to gain that fat back!! He also mentioned that my booty might go down a bit or perhaps stay the same depending on how I take care of it n the swelling goes away.
I feel worry!! I like the size I have now I dont want it smaller!! He said that waist will get smaller bacause it's still all swollen.
He said I could moderate exercise, but nothing to burn fat. So he recommended YOGA, stretches, and light weight lifting to tone my body.
I have 2 more weeks to use the garment, but honestly I getting to use it. I feel like missing something when I'm not wearing it. I'm also allow to be without it for a max of 3 hrs. I can also just wear a waist cincher but I havent bought it yet he said any of buy it from SPANx.com

I've been getting soooooo itchy, so I also bought cocoa butter for my skin since it has gotten sooooo dry. My husband been giving me massages the way Dr. G explained. My hubby still likes my shape, and he swears I'll like the final shape too. But I dont know :( and I hate that feeling.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

This doctor seems to have patience with no pics on RS.
I am having surgery Jan. 8th and then was planning on driving down to Florida 7 weeks later. Any opinions on whether I will be able to make it? I am having butt lift with scar above the buttocks area.
Hi Carson6881, you had your procedure just one week before me. How happy are you at your 8week mark? I am super disappointed in mine. My butt is still flat and my stomach still fat... =(
I'm really hoping for you the best!!! At this point I have swollen parts, especially around my waist and my sides.... My butt still have a curve, but the DR also told me that it might shrink a bit which I'm afraid of bcuz I;m getting used to the size I have right now. My stomach change its size now is more flat than bfore, but I also some loose skin. I want to get back to exercise but right now I'm just waiting.

So far I keep taking my measures they are the same since last time I saw the Dr. Did you take your measures??? That can help track changes in your body... Probably you have more swollen parts than I do, and that's why you look at your body like that... Ask your husband, I felt like that at one point, he always kept it real for me...

Let be patient and wait.... Good thoughts to you!!!! :)
Hi BootyHunter82,

Sorry for the super late reply, but I just started to work, and had no time to check in the website ... I dont know exactly how I feel, some days I notice a difference and others I feel like before. my whole waist and some parts of my upper cheeks are swollen still, so I cant judge the final results yet :/ on the 27 I have my last follow up with the Dr we'll c. The only I know now is that my arms are thinner than before, my stomach is flat but is showing loose skin, something I was explained before... My butt seems to be shrinking with all the swelling going away... I guess I gotta patient... I have 2 weeks since I went back to exercise... I will post pict soon for you guys to judge
i still think you look really geat but i can see why youre worried, since you already like the size your butt is you feel like if it goes down a bit more youll find your self disappointed but i honestly think your butt looks really good and keep in mind that if youre still swollen around your waist area when it goes down its gonna make your butt look bigger, but i guess we wont know until youre all done healing what the final outcome will be....well hopefully your worriness goes away and try to stay positive girl.l..keep us posted. and hey if your man says you look great then im sure you do. :)
Wow and Wow it looks so good you look amazing i can see the difference that is has taken how are you feeling now has it been a easy ride for you ..
Hi Carson, the beige garment, is that the 2nd garment?? Was that one given to you at their office? Mine is different, it doesn't have the sleeves... =/ BTW, your butt looks super nice. Nothing too exaggerated... Just perfect for a mommy of 3 like myself. =)
Hi BootyHunter82,

Sorry for the late reply, but some reason I havent been getting messages from realself.com. It wasnt letting me go into my page until now a message saying that I'm not allow to go into that page kept appearing....

Anyhow, yes that is the second garment I got. The day I was gonna get it in his office, they did not have a M size, so Dr. Ghavami told me to order it online or go back another day. I did want to drive back do i went ahead n ordered it through vedettestore.com . I will buy another one just a high-waist. Thx for your comment :)
By the way the model is 341 Antoinette the cost $68, there was a special sale going on, the regular price $98...It feel tight but comfortable the fabric makes it really fresh...
My bad I didn't realize.you had posted pictures up....thank you thank you! I am loving your results :) your body is banging! And thank you for being so helpful and patient with us girls by posting new pictures =).
No worries :) Glad that my experience can help others, besides I can't do nothing else...THx for your comments ;)
When you're all done your hubby won't keep his hands off you :)
Wow!!!! Girl you look amaziiiiinggggg :) man I wish I was in your place, lucky your already in recovery phase...I gotta tell you that you look really good in all outfits but your body looks freaking Hot in the 3rd outfit because it shows your new silhouette....girl you're gonna have heads turning I can assure you and a few girls hating! Hehe :) I'm so happy for you. Now I can show dr G what I want to look like :)
Be patient shorty7,

I know you feel. At least you're in the process already... N I'm sure Dr. G will give you want you want ;)

Thx for your comment. Yesterday I went walking to the store, I was wearing some yoga pants and a shirt, and to be honest it felt weird to have some head turnings or stares. I did not know whether to take it as a compliment or if they analyzing my body for other reasons.... I know "weird" but not used to people paying attention to me, except my husband, who has always making me feel beautiful but I know is because he loves me LOL... Pobrecito!! right now i'm under restrictions, so he says I'm just giving him temptations day after day!! Oh well...He has to be patient tooooooo!!! hehehehe ;D
LOL....yeah I know I have to be patient,but I can't wait but I'm sure you know the the excitement we feel when we know we're finally going do something for ourselves :). And I know what you mean but I am really sure they are just complementing you. Lmao you just made me laugh about your husband..im Hispanic and I know exactly what you mean can you imagine what it's like for him seeing a hot ass body infront of him and not being able to touch lol...you have a good man with you :)
No worries :) I'm sure as soon as your done recovering you're guna go crazy playing around with all kinds of clothes, what counts is what you said about your self esteem going up im really happy for you,this is what it's all about :)
Yey!!!! You posted some pictures :) and I honestly think you look soo good,he gave you a really nice figure and a really nice butt :) glad to hear you are pain free now, you're gonna get to show off to your new sexy body to the world.Soon.:).
What does your husband think of your new figure? Hehe I'm sure he loves it :)
Hi rosebud8,

Girl I gotta say that my husband is loving my new body ;) He can't wait to go out and have a good time!! I've sooooo long in the cave that I'm desperate to go out!!! It's Summer and I gotta b here :/ Well the wait its worth, i gotta admit that...
Forgot to ask. Did you got what he calls the S curve buttock?
Hi theEaqui,

He did gave me the S Curve based on my body proportions, which I love about Dr Ghavami because truly a "one size doesnt fit all" ...
After reading your message I play around with some clothes I bought but when trying them at home did not like... Thx for your request, my self- esteem had been boosted :)
Hello carson6881 I gotta say, your results look really good!!!! Thanks for posting your experience with us. Please continue to keep us posted I am also interested in dr.Ghavami for a bbl and i know that me as well as these other ladies would benefit from viewing your future post since unfortunately there's not many reviews with before and after pictures from this dr ghavami :/. Oh if you ever get a chance can you please post a picture of how you look in clothes like in a night out outfit please :) lol sorry I just like your results :)
LOL...funy...Zumba it is.....well glad to hear you're doing great hope you can post more pics soon its looking great so far :)
Hey rosebud7,

I'll be taking some more picts, promised ;)
Oh and plz forget to keep us updated ,I am really looking forward to your result :)