Petite Girl Getting Brazilian Buttlift In 2 Days.Liposuction to Flanks,Abdomen,Hips and Transgfer to Buttock - Beverly Hills, CA

Well I am writing this to help other women out...

Well
I am writing this to help other women out that are interested in getting this procedure.I will have a Breast augmentation,Liposuction to Flanks,Abdomen,And hips and transfer to Buttocks.My Doctor is Dr.Stoker who currently comes out In extreme makeover Weight loss edition in Beverly Hills. As you can see i am not a heavy person at 112Lbs. But my fat always goes to my midsection and specially the flanks.On a 5'3 person its very noticeable gaining even 5lbs.As i don't have much fat the difference will be minimal, But i am hoping to at the most have a Bubble butt.My butt is not flat as well but can be much better.I will write about everything and try to post new pictures as much as i can.Wish me luck

Day 4.My butt is hard and looks enourmous.I love...

Day 4.My butt is hard and looks enourmous.I love the change and hope that all the fat survives.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

hey came acroos your review. I am very petite as well and interested in a brazilian butt lift.! Could i see some pics please!
Hi, pleaseee send me your pics as we weight the about same. I have no idea if and hiw a bbl will suite me. I will inbox you
Omg you look hot ;) i want to do it so bad!!
Wow u look great!! Boobs are perfect! How r u feeling?? U really didn't bruise tht bad
Hi I'm feeling fine.Surprisingly I'm not in any pain. And I did bruise just a little bit.
I can't view pics. Can you send them to me please jayna213@aol.com I had a consult with dr stoker also. Thanks
Lol, girl I must b going crazy with BBL 24/7!!! Dr stoker did good! Was it 7,000 all inclusive? Sorry for asking, Im just confused why some charge so much and done are so cheap! Ya know.
Yes it was
What happened with stoker? I saw you ended up with dr perry! Your results look great!!!!!!! Love it!
It was with Dr stoker. I've never heard of Dr perry.
You look great!
Thanks
congrats! How are you feeling?
Good it's just hard to Sleep and my Butt is really hard.But im sure that's part of the process
Happy healing!!! I'm getting my loop (no bbl) this Friday and I'm so anxious. Does it hurt a lot? Are u spre? Did your private parts swell and turn purple like a lot of the girls? Sorry for all the questions!!!
congrats girlie
I want a BBL and am thinking of planning a trip to Aventura, FL for Dr. Salama. His results were the only ones that I liked, until I saw your review. I would love to have my procedure done in CA since this is where I live and I won't have to sit on my butt for a 5 hour flight home. How much is a consult with Dr. Stoker?
You can call dr stokers office and tell them Realself says free consultation
You look amazing!
Thanks hopefully it stays that way
Btw did u have a consult with Dr afifi in Santa Ana?
Good luck and thank you.for Sharing your story!!!
How much are your procedures going to be? I have very similar body style! Can't wait to see your results!
Total with silicone breasts implants, lipo to Flanks,abdomen, and hips and Transfer to Buttocks was $11950
Not too shabby!!!!!! Again, u look amazing! I just need to get up and pick a doc! It's sooo hard to decide!!!!!!