I LOVE my Results! - Beverly Hills, CA

After my divorce, I decided it was time to focus...

After my divorce, I decided it was time to focus on ME! I started putting more effort into my appearance - getting my hair and nails done, dressing up, working with a personal trainer - as well as getting right spiritually. Don't get me wrong - I've always been attractive - Tall, slender, pretty face, nice personality... I just didn't find myself sexy. I hit it hard at the gym and on the hiking trails to try and improve my curves. It worked a little, but not quite as fast as I wanted. On top of that, I had a little pudge in my midsection. For being a thin girl, this looked ridiculous (at least to me)! One day, I was looking into alternative ways to enhance my curves and found Dr. Bruno's website. Being the person I am, I wanted to book an appointment IMMEDIATELY! My only concern was that I did not have enough fat to transfer since I am thin. After speaking with Dr. Bruno, I was told to gain 15lbs. I made this my priority for the next 8 weeks! It was great because the Office Coordinator was also on a weight gain mission! She would check in on me and I would check in on her regarding progress. It was nice to have someone to relate to since I didn't want to tell anyone I was getting the procedure done. Within 6 weeks, I gained 13lbs. Tired of feeding my face, I went ahead and scheduled my surgery. The doctor was able to transfer 250cc on each side. At first I thought it was going to be a waste, because 250cc didn't sound like a lot. But, almost 6 months later, I am completely happy with my results. It's enough to make people notice, but not too extreme that people ask me if it's fake. It's just enough for my frame. I love putting on skin tight dresses, shorts, and bikinis! In certain jeans, I feel like you can't tell I have a booty, which makes me want to get the surgery again later. However, I think if I get it any bigger, people will catch on! I love my new body and would do it again in a heartbeat!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bruno is an awesome doctor. However, what really sold me was the office staff. They are freaking amazing!