I LOVE my Results! - Beverly Hills, CA

After my divorce, I decided it was time to focus...

After my divorce, I decided it was time to focus on ME! I started putting more effort into my appearance - getting my hair and nails done, dressing up, working with a personal trainer - as well as getting right spiritually. Don't get me wrong - I've always been attractive - Tall, slender, pretty face, nice personality... I just didn't find myself sexy. I hit it hard at the gym and on the hiking trails to try and improve my curves. It worked a little, but not quite as fast as I wanted. On top of that, I had a little pudge in my midsection. For being a thin girl, this looked ridiculous (at least to me)! One day, I was looking into alternative ways to enhance my curves and found Dr. Bruno's website. Being the person I am, I wanted to book an appointment IMMEDIATELY! My only concern was that I did not have enough fat to transfer since I am thin. After speaking with Dr. Bruno, I was told to gain 15lbs. I made this my priority for the next 8 weeks! It was great because the Office Coordinator was also on a weight gain mission! She would check in on me and I would check in on her regarding progress. It was nice to have someone to relate to since I didn't want to tell anyone I was getting the procedure done. Within 6 weeks, I gained 13lbs. Tired of feeding my face, I went ahead and scheduled my surgery. The doctor was able to transfer 250cc on each side. At first I thought it was going to be a waste, because 250cc didn't sound like a lot. But, almost 6 months later, I am completely happy with my results. It's enough to make people notice, but not too extreme that people ask me if it's fake. It's just enough for my frame. I love putting on skin tight dresses, shorts, and bikinis! In certain jeans, I feel like you can't tell I have a booty, which makes me want to get the surgery again later. However, I think if I get it any bigger, people will catch on! I love my new body and would do it again in a heartbeat!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bruno is an awesome doctor. However, what really sold me was the office staff. They are freaking amazing!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

I'm so glad you got the results you were hoping for! We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing!