Brazilian Butt Lift (square shaped gal)-Beverly Hills, CA

Just had my consultation last week and I am soooo...

Just had my consultation last week and I am soooo excited! I have lived life as an apple shape and hate it!!! I'm 5'2 currently 155 lbs and 20 yrs old. I have been wanting this procedure for the past year so I gained approx 20 lbs just for this and I plan on gaining 10 lbs more just to make sure I am happy with the result! ( I'd rather it look a little bigger than I want rather than smaller) I will have lipo from flanks, lower back, entire waist&bra roll and abdomen, I'm hoping to ask the DR if he can lipo my upper/inner thighs for that sexy "gap" look. after the procedure I'm planning on hitting the gym as hard as I always have before gaining weight for this... I just want the best results possible!!! I'm so excited, only 2 1/3 months left. Any advice on healing process or precautions before I do surgery? Btw has anyone medicated themselves with painkillers along side medical marijuana products such as edibles or thc pills!?

SX date has been changed!

I guess dr Matlock has some type of conference the day of my SX Monday jan 13 -__- luckily they have moved it to just a few days later on Thursday Jan 16... I'm a bit nervous since I start school the first week of Feb which means I'll have a total of 3 weeks recovery before having to sit for 10+ hours a day in lecture. Will a boppy pillow work well or the yoga may under thighs trick work better. I don't want to lose any volume due to school... Please help!

Wish pix combined with real pix

Made some wish pix with an app... Note I did NOT enhance my buttocks just contorted my waist and contorted my thigh (just a pinch) on the side view pic.

11 days Pre op

I am scared shit less. OMG I need all the strength from God I can get but I feel this surgery is against his will. I hate these negative thoughts and all this anxiety is now setting in. Lord help me. Please pray for me sisters :(

Drum roll

Aaaaahh my surgery is in 30 hours. I'm nervous as hell and trying to keep calm. Please pray for me! I have severe anxiety in general and I'm just hoping I don't flake out, cry or throw a fit once I'm on that table. Praying that The Lord is with me throughout this journey. Bless all of you who have given me warm feelings and may God be with all of you in your surgery. I go in at 6:30 am Thursday (1/16/14) and ill be 21 at the beginning of March so I'm hoping to be healed just in time to go out n show off this legal bootay lol anyway keep me in your thoughts plzzzz. Can't believe I'm saying this but... See y'all on the other side !

Pre op measurements

Waist (around belly button) 38'
Butt (around center/peak) 41'

Not much of a difference for my waist to hip ratio so I'm hoping for a HUGE change after tmro morning. Pray for me ladies I have less than 8 hrs before I'm on that table. Much love ??

Fireeeeeee

Ef u see Kay !!!!! Lbbbff feel like my vagina and belly Is on fire!!!!!' Thanking God that I made it out !!!!

Recovery

Recovery Is definitely TOUGH. U need help help help thank Jesus I have my parents here boyfriend and my best friend to help me out and keep me occupied. I've Been watching a lot of movies and WALK WALK WALK all over the place as well as stretch, trust me it's the best solution to pAin in addition to the meds! ladies do NOT do this alone cause the first 24-48 hrs you are so unable to do anything alone, I was miserable even with tons of help. But I am managing it well with a few random crying sessions lol. Everyone's very surprised at well I'm recuperating so hopefully I'll feel like myself by 1 week PO.

5day post op finally got to remove garment after postop apt

ROUGH N TOUGH

So it's been over 1 week. THANK YOU JESUS it went by semi quickly now that I look back on it, my OxyContin(Percocet), Valium(for muscle spasms) worked great but in addition to that I medicated with edible forms of marijuana& omg did that help so much kept me asleep for many parts of the day and helped me "breeze" thru. But F*CK this surgery is no joke buy my dr +former patients are surprised at how well I am doing!?!?!? I am still swollen but my waist is looking fab and booty hadn't shrunk too much *knock on wood*
After postop appt I FINALLY SHOWERED! Got lightheaded without garment but boy did that hot water feel like ecstasy. ARNICA GEL highly recommend in combo with arnica/bromelain pills for swelling and bruising. The gel is magic and all natural especially for the ITCHIES( hate itching dammit). Anyway everyday is a SERIOUS Improvement pain wise. My pain level is at a 2/10 at this point and it's not pain anymore more like strains, soreness and a lol burning when my torso bends/twists. My booty only hurts if i accidentally bump something. Anyway tmro I get my first lymphatic drainage massage. I plan on taking a Percocet 2 hrs before as well as eating some *medicated chocolate*(; (; before hand to help numb the potential pain from the massage.

CCs

I can't remember the exact amount but I believe he lipo'ed 3.7 liters and injected 850CC per cheek. My ass looks nice, plump and worked for! I have a very athletic build including large calves so this butt compliments my frame well, some curves but not exaggerated for my originally boxy body type. I will post more pix ASAP

Yay

Started working out my arms and back yesterday as well as a semi strict diet and I feel damn good doing so! My waist and flanks are incredibly tender to the touch and my ankles/feet still swell up but other than that I am doing so well I'm happy. Hopefully I don't lose too much volume realllllly hoping! I'll post more pix when I see more improvement in this swollen midsection!

Lymphatic drainage massage

Forgot to add in that this massage is necessary! I took 1 perc 2 hrs before to numb me and the massage was actually pleasant with an occasional sting or so but after it was over I felt almost like my preop self again, full of energy! That's what prompted me to begin working out. I will get 1 more massage in about 2 weeks (;

More pix

4 weeks post op

5 months out!!!

Hello everyone just want to make a quick update... I saw my final booty results at about 2 months, I haven't lost any inches since then... Current measurements (38 breast, 30' waist (still a lil swollen) and booty=42' :D) it was a hard road to recovery but definitely doable... I give this procedure 100% worth it rating. So many people notice my body changed. Most think I did a lot of squats and I have been questioned about having surgery but they think I got my boobs done! Since they got so big during my weight gaining process before I got lipo everywhere around my breast... So that's a plus (; I have been working out for the last 3 months and my shape is coming out lovely! anyway hope y'all make a good choice surgeon wise and heal properly!
Dr. Matlock

Amazing celebrity surgeon from Dr. 90210, Plastic Wives, etc., Dr Matlock is very experienced and has performed over 15,000 BBL procedures to women and stars around the world. Mainly in the US, Dubai and Brazil itself. Ladies, he knows what he's doing!!!! Only downside is the price but i think that's based on his star status as well as being located on Sunset Blvd.

When did you start working out?
How was the recovery process? I've been thinking about getting a butt augumentation, im just scared its not going to feel "real:
If it's a fat transfer it WILL freak real, implants are another story.. Recovery was a bitch but it went by so quickly since I was on pills for two weeks.. I'm on week 4 and it went by super quick! my butt already jiggles quite a bit
Girl are you for real? Yeah I was planning on getting fat transfer, your reply really helped, thanks :)! And how long did it take you to think the surgery out and actually go get the procedure done?
Haha yay! I honestly always wanted it my mom and aunt both got it done over 7 years ago when I was a preteen and their results have lasted!!!
Do you have noticeable scars ? I dont want to wear a bikini, and someone holla "GUUUURL she got her butt did" you know what I mean
Lol no I only got 2 light scars and they can be hidden by a thong the scars should lighten up more since it's only been a month (:
Are you happy with your results? Is it as big as you wanted :O and how much fat did you get drafted?
I kinda wanted it a bit bigger but once my waist isn't so swollen I'm hoping it'll look larger... It is definitely much bigger/shapelier than my starting point! my doc said my booty shouldn't shrink much anymore current measurements are 38-32-42 but I know my waist can get down to at least 26... He liposuction 3.7 liters (8lbs) and injected 850 cc each cheek
Are you satisfied with your results? I'm happy, but I wish my butt was a little bigger.
Girl I wish the same damn thing lol but its a huge improvement! this next year ima just squat heavy and work out but if I don't like the results...roud two...lol
Wow there's a very big difference in before and after, big booty smaller waist. Awesome results. :)
Daaammnnn. 16,000. what he do inject your butt with liquid gold? Lol. I personally didn't see anything wrong with your original butt. But hey, that's just me. Lol. Hope all is well & that you're happy with your result. :)
Haha that's the price because he charges $2,000 per section and does it for celebrities however I did not pay this much only $140 for bloodwork since I am a friend :D and thank you there wasn't anything wrong with my butt, it was my waist to hip ratio since I'm wide on top it just didn't match!!!
Oh, I see. Cool, no problem. Can't wait to see the permanent results. :)
Happy healing! Yes walk walk walk and drink plenty of water and pineapple juice!
Make sure you are getting up and walking A LOT! Walking really helped. As much as it hurt to get up and get going those little 5-10 min walks really helped losen up that stiffness.
Thanks for the advice I've been doing tons of walking around stretching. I hate laying down that hurts the most but sometimes necessary
Oh babe! I'm sorry you're burnin up! Hang in there. It will all be worth it. Sending you love xo
Thank you so much! I feel a lot better today just keeping up with the meds my pain went from a 9 to a 4 in one day :D
That's great news! Gotta love the meds. ;)
Good luck with surgery sweetie. Healing is a LONG journey but at the end it will be well worth it.
Thank u so much I have about 8 hours until I'm in the OR. Just trying to relax now with some ocean wave music lol. Thx again I can't wait !
Wow 8 hours; may the good Lord bless you.