Dr. Dass Done a Fab Job!! - Beverly Hills, CA

After a few months of searching for a good doctor...

After a few months of searching for a good doctor in CA I decided to go with Dass. He had the best pics for bbl and his assistant Leslie had hers done and excitedly exposed her cheeks during my consultation and I was amazed. She had a tiny waist and a sexy bubble butt. It's one thing to view pics online but its much better to actually see and feel a patient in person. I put down a deposit with Dass a few days later and scheduled my surgery only a couple months later.

It's now Wednesday April 17th and I went in for surgery on the 15th so the pics I posted are only a few days post op. It was extremely painful the first few days and lortabs will be your best friend. Lol I'm also taking Arnica tablets and they help a lot as well. I'm extremely happy with my results, Dr. Dass did a fabulous job! Very little bruising if any just very very sore. I highly recommend him, he is highly skilled and seems to be the best in CA by far. Thanks so much Dass! I know have a juicy booty! Woo hoo!!!

On Monday the 22nd I have my first post op and...

On Monday the 22nd I have my first post op and excited about possibly getting a new garment. I must say Dass does provide you with the best luxury garments. I have been wearing mine around the clock. Very easy to unsnap while having to use the restroom. I'm still very sore 5 days post op but I know it was worth all the pain! These curves aren't possible from only working out! I wanted to post some before pics the day of surgery in my green sweatsuit. Huge difference so very happy!!

It's been a month now since surgery and I'm...

It's been a month now since surgery and I'm absolutely loving my new body! The recovery has been slow , a bit boring lol but so worth it. Thank God for Dr.Dass he really transformed and sculpted my body the way I desired it . You can def tell my Latin roots with these hips and a** now. Lol so very blessed:-)
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I found Dass on google.

You look amazing!!! Really jealous of your results! I'm having a BBL with Dr. Dass at the end of the month...what kind of garments did he have you wear? I'm just trying to work out what clothes I can wear while I recover! :) Thanks!
I love how he really makes your bum look lifted!
amazing
Updated pics
Hey beautiful! Thank you for posting your before and after pics, I'm also going for Dr Dass!! You are looking GORGEOUSSS!
U look awesome! Congrats :)
Thank you doll!
You look amazing! What make of garment did the doctor give you? I'm looking for a new one now myself.
Thank you girl! My garment is made by Fajate , they are imported. I'm thinking of ordering another , any luck so far?
Great look!
You look good girl
hi how are you doing??? how were you feelimg at 2 weeks post op ?
Thanks!
Sexy!!! You look fabulous!!! You have some sweet curves!! Congrats!
WOW ur booty looks sooooo goood... OMG Dr Dass did a great job... but i was kinda confused with the pics at the end, started with pics of brown girls and ended with a white girl????????
Lol I am German & Spanish, and I had just got back from Aruba right before I had my surgery so I was dark. Their all me! Lol thanks Dass is amazing very nice manners as well. I am super happy with my results!! :-)
You look great!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks great!!!!!! Congrats
Looks great! Do you know how much fat he injected ? I just had mines done yesterday and he injected 900 on each butt cheek and in concerned that it might b too much for my little body
Thank you! I had 1,200 cc in each cheek. Don't worry at first it will be swollen but then it will go down and look more natural. Happy healing!!
Looking good girl!
Wow u look great I'm considering dr dass I have a cons this tues I hope he can do a miracle on my assets lol any updated pics :))
Lol he's awesome girl! He did a miracle on me! Ill update some pics....:-)
Koo can't wait to see ;)
You look great! very natural :)