Dr. Ghavami - Beverly Hills, CA

Hello Ladies, I'm new to posting but have been...

Hello Ladies,
I'm new to posting but have been following the website for over a year now. I had my BB done 1.5 year ago with Dr. Ghavami, in Beverly HIlls. I have to say that my life changed in so many ways. I've read negative reviews on his BB, from unhappy patients. Honestly, I went in to his office with an open mind and realistic results. My body before the surgery was square (apple shape) no butt at all and fat rolls everywhere. After my procedure I dropped 20 pounds, and had a big butt, with that nice "s-curve" technique he uses. My butt did go down in volume a bit, and I did have loose skin. But I don't blame Dr. Ghavami. My loose skin was from being obese and dropping weight prior to seeing him, his lipo skills helped form an hourglass shape and my stomach did not sag much. I started noticing a saggy stomach when I gained weight. He was upfront from the start that I would need a tummy tuck and possibly another BB, since my butt was really flat. He also mentioned that my butt skin was tight and that not too much fat would survive if he went over 850 cc's, I trusted his opinion and was satisfied with what he used. Now, that its been over a year I'm seeing him again for another BB, and tummy tuck. I've gone to see Dr. Campos and he does do nice work but I've seen the after results (after one year) and I was not impressed. What I've noticed is too much fat expands the skin, once that fat goes down you develop lumps, stretch marks, and loose saggy skin. Don't think I'm trying to convince you to avoid Dr. Campos. If any of you see him, ask him to let you see his assistant he worked on. She has everything I described above. I also went to see other Dr. in Los Angeles, not because I was questioning Dr. Ghavamis work but I always say "a second opinion" is important, especially when it has to do with your body. After seeing several Dr. I decided Dr. Ghavami had the skills and I love the way he views the body and takes the time to symmetrically design what each patient needs. Again I went to him in the first place becasue he had worked on several woman with my body shape, and that was important to me. Not all woman are shaped a like, our bone structure is different and the results vary, also for those who are like me after childbirth or drastic weight loss results will vary. With that said I'm very excited to finally be able to do part two of my transformation and say goodbye to this stomach.

I forgot to add, Dr. Ghavami is very polite and is extremely caring towards patients needs. The staff rocks always willing to help out and answer questions.

I realize not that many people repost on here after 1 year. That is very important since people want to know if the fat goes down. I will be posting pictures pre surgery (flat butt) and after BB surgery. I will Also post current pictures.

I would love to here from anyone who has had a combo BB and tummy tuck done... I'd love to hear recovery stories and what to expect.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

realsefl

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.

It's great when we get to hear about someone's journey and it's past the 1 year mark. Would love to see your before/after photos, if you're comfrotable sharing!