Dr. Dass is the BEST!!!! - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Dass has been my surgeon since I got a breast...

Dr. Dass has been my surgeon since I got a breast lift and implants about a year ago. He did a fabulous job with that surgery, made me very happy with my results. When I met Dr. Dass for the first time I knew he was it, he explained everything to me, took his time answering all my questions was very honest and sincere with his answers. I went back to see Dr. Dass for my second procedure the Brazilian Butt lift and was very excited about doing this. Again he went thru everything with me made me feel so comfortable and assured me I would be happy once again with my results. I scheduled my procedure for May 22, 2013. The day of the procedure Dr. Dass came in to see me before surgery super nice again went thru everything briefly and once again made me feel great!! After the procedure it has been very painful but OMG he did an amazing job!! He is the best ever!!! He is so talented!! I am very happy with my results I had 1200cc injected in each buttocks. Dr. Dass and Leslie have been nothing but the best, they took the time to make follow up calls and make sure I was doing good. I highly recommend Dr . Dass for any procedure u are interested in you will be very happy. Thank you Dr. Dass couldn't be more happier !!

6 months after