Dr. Dass is the BEST!!!! - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Dass has been my surgeon since I got a breast...

Dr. Dass has been my surgeon since I got a breast lift and implants about a year ago. He did a fabulous job with that surgery, made me very happy with my results. When I met Dr. Dass for the first time I knew he was it, he explained everything to me, took his time answering all my questions was very honest and sincere with his answers. I went back to see Dr. Dass for my second procedure the Brazilian Butt lift and was very excited about doing this. Again he went thru everything with me made me feel so comfortable and assured me I would be happy once again with my results. I scheduled my procedure for May 22, 2013. The day of the procedure Dr. Dass came in to see me before surgery super nice again went thru everything briefly and once again made me feel great!! After the procedure it has been very painful but OMG he did an amazing job!! He is the best ever!!! He is so talented!! I am very happy with my results I had 1200cc injected in each buttocks. Dr. Dass and Leslie have been nothing but the best, they took the time to make follow up calls and make sure I was doing good. I highly recommend Dr . Dass for any procedure u are interested in you will be very happy. Thank you Dr. Dass couldn't be more happier !!

6 months after

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

The best of the best!!!

How did the belly lipo come out?
You are looking really good, wow!! Do you have a before pic?
Sorry I don't . But if it helps I was completely flat.
I'm just so nervous stuck between doctors.
Aweeits ok.. Im trying to choose my doc, and even though I LOVED dr Dass it's a bit upsetting how I can hardly find any of his patients here with before and after pics in their reviews :(
So are you sticking with him.
I totally know how you feel. Take your time and if it helps go with the doctor who makes you feel more comfortable and are happy with the work he has done. From the moment I met Dr. Dass I knew he was going to be my surgeon you just know. He's an amazing doctor.
Yea I understand I know the feeling of wanting to see those pics. Have you visited him? I'm sure he can show u pictures.
Yes I gave I wanted a second consult with him but they want to charge me $100 I had second consults with other doctors and they didn't charge me @ all so idk wsup with that. I like.how Dass does his work and he is very sweet.
I could not visit him because I live in WA, so I just talked to him on the phone and he evaluated my pics. I really liked talking to him
Hi Rosie, I see you don't have pre pics and I don't blame you for not having any lol.....I avoid full body pics at all costs so thanks for sharing that you were flat. Do you know however, how many cc he did? I'm scheduled with Dass on jan 6 and the anticipation is killer! I'm confident if anyone can do anything for my shape, it will be him.
Hi there, yea I don't have any pre pics jus wasn't comfortable posting them up but I had no booty at all. He injected 1200cc on each buttock. I asked him to go as big as he could and he did lol. Best of luck you will be very happy!!!
Does it still look big from the side i think I want 1500 cc i think dass can do that right.....
It did go down, everything looks well proportioned for my body type . I always get compliments so I assume it still looks nice. You can def ask Dr Dass to go that big and I'm sure he will tell you right of the back if he can.
True I'm just nervous that I will have a little butt lol.
Lol don't worry girl ur gunna have a big booty!! Everything will be great!!!
Looks great how many cc did he put
You have any current pictures...
I will post one up
Congratulations on your successful results. Do you have any pre-op & current pictures? I am still debating between him and another Dr. for my surgery. Thanks in advance.