Dr. Bruno Did an Amazing Job! - Beverly Hills, CA

I had already had lipo and didn't have much fat,...

I had already had lipo and didn't have much fat, but somehow Dr. Bruno still managed to give me a much curvier rear end (he even improved the results of my previous lipo in the process!). He really defined my lower back and added a lot of volume to the top of my buttocks for an amazing effect. I went from almost totally flat with no noticeable transition from my back to my rear end to having a curvy rear profile that looks amazing and really improved the fit of all of my clothes and how I look in them.

It's a little tough to move around the first couple of days and you should make sure that after the surgery you're able to stay off of your rear end for a while. But it's definitely worth it!

Hi ! I had my consult Dr. B and Im really considering him but i asked him if i could speak or meet with any of his past ppatient's and he never got back with me. I've never met with someone who has had it done and i really need to beforw doing it... if you would consider this i would very much appreciate it. I live in weho. I will take you to lunch or wherever you feel comfortable. Please consider this.... desperately seeking a bbl friend. My personal email jayna213@aol.com thanks
Hi! I got it done by Dr. B. I've been posting on my page. If you have any questions let me know. xoxo
how was it and do you like your results, reason i want to do bbl ??? please reply this is email ceballosivonne39@yahoo.com
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Bruno through positive reviews on Real Self and I have to say that all of the positive reviews were correct!