Dr. Bruno Did an Amazing Job! - Beverly Hills, CA

I had already had lipo and didn't have much fat,...

I had already had lipo and didn't have much fat, but somehow Dr. Bruno still managed to give me a much curvier rear end (he even improved the results of my previous lipo in the process!). He really defined my lower back and added a lot of volume to the top of my buttocks for an amazing effect. I went from almost totally flat with no noticeable transition from my back to my rear end to having a curvy rear profile that looks amazing and really improved the fit of all of my clothes and how I look in them.

It's a little tough to move around the first couple of days and you should make sure that after the surgery you're able to stay off of your rear end for a while. But it's definitely worth it!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Bruno through positive reviews on Real Self and I have to say that all of the positive reviews were correct!

Hi ! I had my consult Dr. B and Im really considering him but i asked him if i could speak or meet with any of his past ppatient's and he never got back with me. I've never met with someone who has had it done and i really need to beforw doing it... if you would consider this i would very much appreciate it. I live in weho. I will take you to lunch or wherever you feel comfortable. Please consider this.... desperately seeking a bbl friend. My personal email jayna213@aol.com thanks
Hi! I got it done by Dr. B. I've been posting on my page. If you have any questions let me know. xoxo
how was it and do you like your results, reason i want to do bbl ??? please reply this is email ceballosivonne39@yahoo.com
Just met with him last week. His recptist Mary got her's done on Friday.. and his consultant Marisol had her's done 7 years ago.. and it looks great! I spoke to her for a while about it.
Glad to hear you love your results do you have any before and after pics you can post ? would love to see surgery coming up soon and trying to get an idea of what to expect :) so nervous
I don't have the good before and after pics from the doctor, but I took some of my own that I'll post. Sorry, they're not great pics and it's hard with nothing to compare them to, but believe me when I say there was absolutely no booty there before - I was seriously in danger of becoming someone with one of those pancake butts! You can see I didn't have a lot of fat to contribute so it's amazing he was able to do what he did. I don't think any Brazilian girls will feel threatened by my new booty ;-) But for my build and the fat that he had to work with, he did a great job of making it proportional and full in the right places. That nice curve from my lower back to the top of my rear end is all his doing too. Before I had the surgery you could barely tell where my back ended and where my rear end began! Basically, if he was able to accomplish this with me, he could do pretty much anything!