BBL Regret 6 MONTH POST OP - Beverly Hills, CA

I am a Hispanic, 28 y.o. female, 5'5" and 140lbs....

I am a Hispanic, 28 y.o. female, 5'5" and 140lbs. My pre op measurements 36-33-40. I went to Ghavami thinking, after researching him, that he would be the best for the job. I have to say his specialty is Rhinoplasty not BBL. I spent $13,000 and he did nothing for my body. He injected roughly 500cc per cheek, when I clearly said I wanted a huge bubble butt. I knew what I wanted and made it clear. I told him, for the results I was looking for, I wanted 1200ccs injected on my butt && hips. My hips measurements post of is only 1/4 inch! Yessss ONE QUARTER INCH INCREASE!!! I must say I am devastated and beyond disappointed. It has been over 6 months since I had my surgery done and I look exactly how I started. I don't know what to do to get some kind of justice done because I feel I got robbed. I dare not upload pictures due to the stress and depression I feel. Wish I would've gone on RS and read all the negative reviews he has on BBLs =(
Wow .. im so sorry to hear this :-( What was his reason for only injecting 500cc's?
That's a shame. He charges so much too. I'm sorry you went through so much to feel exactly the same. He is local to me and even though his lipo looks good I've heard a few other girls who went to him that have the same complaint as you. I decided to pass and I found a great doctor in FL.
ask if he'll give you more. Beverly hills is not known for juicy bootys you need to come to the south and see salama or Jimerson to get the kind of results you want
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon