BBL Regret 6 MONTH POST OP - Beverly Hills, CA

I am a Hispanic, 28 y.o. female, 5'5" and 140lbs....

I am a Hispanic, 28 y.o. female, 5'5" and 140lbs. My pre op measurements 36-33-40. I went to Ghavami thinking, after researching him, that he would be the best for the job. I have to say his specialty is Rhinoplasty not BBL. I spent $13,000 and he did nothing for my body. He injected roughly 500cc per cheek, when I clearly said I wanted a huge bubble butt. I knew what I wanted and made it clear. I told him, for the results I was looking for, I wanted 1200ccs injected on my butt && hips. My hips measurements post of is only 1/4 inch! Yessss ONE QUARTER INCH INCREASE!!! I must say I am devastated and beyond disappointed. It has been over 6 months since I had my surgery done and I look exactly how I started. I don't know what to do to get some kind of justice done because I feel I got robbed. I dare not upload pictures due to the stress and depression I feel. Wish I would've gone on RS and read all the negative reviews he has on BBLs =(
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Wow .. im so sorry to hear this :-( What was his reason for only injecting 500cc's?
That's a shame. He charges so much too. I'm sorry you went through so much to feel exactly the same. He is local to me and even though his lipo looks good I've heard a few other girls who went to him that have the same complaint as you. I decided to pass and I found a great doctor in FL.
ask if he'll give you more. Beverly hills is not known for juicy bootys you need to come to the south and see salama or Jimerson to get the kind of results you want
AMEN! That's the TRUTH!!! These are the BBL masters of the South East. I've learned that just because a doctor says he does BBL's doesn't necessarily make them good at it. Hell, Dr Just curves doesn't even charge that much and look at the consistent results he produces. Hun, the Dominican Republic doctors have the BBL game on lock too for about 1/3 of the cost. I'm sorry you didn't get what you asked and paid for...sigh.... I can only imagine his disappointed you are.
wow really!! when I went to the doctor who did my butt that's all they gave me and its not fair to us.If they can't give us what we ask for,they should be real with us because this is our money and we should get what we paid for.I think there foul and full of Shit.Its been a year and 1month since I had my surgery now I have to go back and have my inner thighs done to get the perjection for my As ain't that nothing.And I will suggest to him to let me show him the pictures on where I need some fat injected at.
Are you over weight ? I've noticed women who Are rather big do not seen to have a huge difference. When a person is small the cc it could be 400 cc per cheek is noticeable bc her waist and back is very small and slender.
Sorry for your experience but it takes research!!! These local calif doctors LIE abt their skills! If their pts pics dont dtaw you or when you shoe them a wish pic And they say up front they cant insert 1200cc's RUNNNNN OUT OF THAT OFFICE CAUSE THEY CANT! I INTERVIEWED A PS N SAN JOSE,CA SND HE didnt ndd me to undress and my 15 yr old daughter sd ok mom lets go! We thanked him and ran out tjat office
I'm so sorry about what you're going through .. If he did nothing than you should seek a lawyers advice so you may at least get your money back . .